Chapter 1

"Talking "
Thought
Flashback
__________________
At The Airport

The stranger is waiting for getting off or on their way to catch their plane to go. But this person is getting off the plane from America. This person who has brown wavy long hair was looking at the suitcase troller to find her suitcase. A while later she finds her suitcase on the troller and takes it. She begins to stretch her body to remove her sleep stats from the long airplane ride.

It's great to be back home now, Japan. It's time to get home now and try to explore around to see if something has changed or not. So where shall I explore today? thought she and think. At that moment she sees just her favorite kohai face. She breathes out and just smiles. Maybe take a visit to Seido and say hey to Ei-chan.

She goes out of the airport and waiting for a taxi is coming. She looks up to see the sun is shining bright today. The sun is really shining bright today. Maybe there is something good that is happening today. I hope that you are ready to meet me again after 4 years, Ei-chan.

At the same time, Seido dorm and ground

Two people are walking to the practice ground and those are walking to the ground are in the first year Sawamura Eijun and Kominata Haruichi. They are sore from practice yesterday for their training camp before the Koshien. That's is really hard for them and Furuya.

"I hope that I am still alive from all this hell camp. I haven' t been inside of the bullpen those two days. An... " Before he can say that last word. He sneezes and shakes his head.

" Eijun is everything, ok?" asks Haruichi worry. "Yea, everything is ok, Haruichi. It's nothing wrong or something bad," answer Sawamura. "Not just a cold or heat stroke?" asks Haruichi. " Not that. For some odd reason it's that someone is maybe near me and I know this person or not?" says Sawamura. "Maybe your imagined, Eijun," says Haruichi. "Yea, you are maybe right, Harucchi," says Sawamura.

The wind is blowing gently around him. He looks up to the sky and sees a white feather falling from the sky. He let it fall to his open hand and take a closer look at the feather. The tip was not white, but the color black and blue. Haruichi sees the feather and sees it's an unnatural color on the feather and thinks which bird has that color, but can not know to remember which bird is it. Sawamura doesn't really care about the color or what type of bird is it, but he knows it means there is someone close to Seido at some point.

Time skip

The first string is working with their fielding and batting for Summer Koshien. Sawamura, Furuya, and Haruichi are very tired after those two days have passed from this training camp. Sawamura is just pitching at the net with Chris. He just watching over his form and pitching at Sawamura. His fielding is not that great as Furuya and Haruichi thought Chris.

"Sawamura, that's too high right now. Try to pitch lower," says Chris. "Hai, Chris-senpai!!!!" scream Sawamura. He tries again.

"That's was a ball, Sawamura. Don't forget that feeling, when you pitch for me before," says Chris. Sawamura nod and look at Furuya to see that he is working with his batting on the batting cage.

Furuya is showing off his fiery aura around him that he wants to pitch some balls. Right now some of the players are afraid to be close to him and try to ignore him. Why have I not been called to the bullpen lately? Tanba and Kawakami are pitching there right now and have not be touching the ball lately. I really want to pitch to Miyuki-senpai thought those first-year pitchers. Sawamura remembers something about his pitching that one of his senpai that Chris- senpai have said something similar happen before in middle school.