Chapter 5

"Talking "
Thought
Flashback
_________________________

She must be that powerful person to get those great awards and how much talent do you have Mikaze-chan thoughts Miyuki and look at Yozora seriously.

On the final day of training camp

Today is Seidou doing a three-way match with Inashiro and Shukoku. Right now is Seidou vs Inashiro and the starter battery is Kawakami and Miyauchi. Everything is going great but Kawakami's mental is getting weaker by every inning, it is on the lowest part of his mind by the fifth inning now.

"Aa ... Kawakami must be under a lot of pressers now. I hope that he can regain some strength soon." says Yozora looks at Kawakami and he looks really tired. "Ai-senpai ask the boss if I can play in this inning or the next?!! I want to play some!!!" scream Sawamura to Yozora out of nowhere. Yozora just breath out and just looks at Sawamura.

SMACK!!!!!

Yozora smacks Sawamura on the head for he did scream at Yozora. She was annoyed by Sawamura making this a big problem for them and gave Kuramochi a sign to make Sawamura quiet or something that he can stop making a problem for them. Kuramochi got the signs and take out Sawamura. Miyuki trailing after them.

"Oi Sawamura are you crazy. The coach will never let one of us in this game. This is about Nori can do this. His mind is still weak and Coach thinks this game will help a lot for Nori- kun mental." says Kuramochi. "But ...." says Sawamura.

Did he not see the other side that most of the regulars are in the back. They are really not showing their best player. I only hope that Sawamura is not doing something stupid for the team through Yozora by looking at them.

"Mikaze, can you say how many pitches have Kawakami for now?" asked Coach out of the blue. "Yes, Coach. Only about 45 pitch for this fifth inning now. Most of them were from the 3 and 4 innings. He gave 7 walks and 4 strikes, but got a lot of help from fielding." says Yozora by reading her clipboard. "Kawakami is a bit weak on the mind but he got a long way to be stronger now and later," says Chris. "Yea, we have a break after this. So that Shukoku and Inashiro are playing first, so it's Seidou and Shukoku. Miyuki and Tanba-senpai are playing in that match." says Yozora clean up her stuff out of the dugout.

Chris smile at Yozora. She is not tranced by Coach's question thought Chris. "Coach, I get ready for the next match in the meantime when this almost done." Says Yozora. Coach nodded and Yozora got out of the dugout.

Time skip
Yozora looking for Sawamura, Kuramochi, and Miyuki. She runs around and tries to find them. She knows that they run away from the game for a bit, but didn't come back to the dugout. She goes to ground B and sees if they are there. She sees five people at the baseball field and runs to them.

"Miyuki-kun, Kuramochi-kun, and Ei-chan!!" Shouts Yozora at them. All of them see Yozora run to them and slows it down. She breathes a bit tired and looks at them. "I was looking for you guys. The other is getting ready for watching the other team soon now that we have a small break before the game." Says Yozora. "Sorry, Mikaze-San, We were looking for Bakumura that he doesn't do anything stupid or making any problem for us." Says Kuramochi.

Yozora smile and was happy they try to stop Sawamura. "Then how are you?" Asks the unknown person. Yozora sees that a boy was almost in front of her face. She took a few steps back and Miyuki stands in front of her. "Mei, you are maybe making her uncomfortable." Says, other guys. "Mei" step back. Yozora bow at the other guy and says "Thanks for telling him that. It was a bit uncomfortable and thank ..." "Harada Masatoshi," says he.