Chapter 3

(This how Yozora Brother looks like)

"Talking "
Thought
Flashback
________________

"Sawamura, what is this? " asks Chris and points on two things on the table. "Actually, is from..... "

Training Ground

Many of the regular is getting ready for the practice match with Osaka Kiryu High in a few days. They work mostly on their fielding and batting. They are a Power School for nothing. It looks like that everything's doing okay. Chris is looking at Sawamura and sees that he making slow progress on his pitching.

"It looks like Sawamura is back to normal after what happen a few days ago," says Miyuki and stands beside Chris. "He is not absolutely 100% himself but he back to his feet again." says Chris. "Why do you think that, Chris-senpai?" asks Haruichi to come closer to them. "After that happen to Sawamura and his senpai. There is still a small scar in him, that can not be fixed by us," says Chris. " That means Eijun is really not himself after his senpai had said to him." says Haruichi afraid.

Kuramochi hears and got surprised by Haruichi's says and thinks about it. " If you say that way its's really like that time after Chris-san did'en been call to the roster. It's was really exhausting for me and Matsuda. We could really not sleep of him those past days." says Kuramochi mad and shake his head. "It seems like that you guys have a difficult time with Eijun." says Haruichi.

Miyuki looking at Sawamura and see his pitching as wild as all ways. All we can do is watching over him and see if he can go over the wall now thoughts Miyuki.

Same time, different place

We look inside a cafe to see two opposite people is sitting in front of each other. For others sees that they were incredibly beautiful and handsome. They believe that they are on a date, but in reality, they are siblings. Yozora was sitting in a cafe and sitting with her brother Tsubasa. Yozora looks a bit bored and just looking around. Tsubasa just smiles at Yozora and sees that she doing something cute today.

"Have you think which school do you won't go, Sora-chan~?" asks Tsubasa. "Not really, but just a few schools I was thinking to go to, but I don't really see my self in a famous school something. Maybe I go to Seirin High school or countryside a bit far from here Tokyo." says Yozora and drinking her ice tea. " Why not go to Seido as mom and dad go." says Tsubasa.

Yozora looks at him and blinks a little time. " What do you mean Tsu-niisan? I don't believe you say go to the same school as mom and dad. I can not really go to the same school as them and I did say something bad to Ei-chan, and I think that difficult for me come into the Seidou school, besides it almost close to the exam now for them." says Yozora. "It can handle it easily. We can have dad do it for you and that it's done." says Tsubasa. "Do you really not have any practice or practice match for your team? Or you just skip for talk to me," says Yozora suspect to Tsubasa. "Not really, we have day-off from school. My teammate is doing projects and homework before the deadline. I am done with my homework for now and our professor is gone for 2 weeks. So we are clear for some days now." says Tsubasa and happily smile at Yozora.

Yozora just looking at her brother and thinks that he always finds a way to win over her at their game that they always play. Yozora moves a bit of her hair away from her face and looks bored at Tsubasa.

"I just confuse now and past week have been a fuse to it. I really want to be homeschool now or just done with school now." says Yozora sad and looks at her hands fiddling. "It's really not your fault and you really did tell him the truth. I know that he has strong mental health." says Tsubasa and takes Yozora's hands.