Part 6

I remember it perfectly, Will. Like a Knight in shining armor coming to save a damsel in distress, you saved me. You walked in and began to say something about an essay when you stilled suddenly, taking in the scene before him. The scene of Professor Dynum sexually abusing me. Hung up on the wall like a toy, a new energy exploded in me. I realized that that wasn't the end of me, even if it lead to it.
    I started struggling again and tried to beg you for help with my eyes. Dynum seemed to realize an important event had occurred and looked towards you. Protective of his prey, he stood up and warned you to leave. But for some ridiculous reason, you didn't flinch at his sonorous voice. No, you charged forward, slamming him out cold.
    After that a numerous amount of people arrived- the principle, police, an ambulance worth of nurses. But those people aren't the ones I remember the most. You had been seared into my brain. I wanted to be with you the entirety of my life, but not just because you saved me. Because before all the other people arrived and it there was only an unconscious professor, you, and me, terrified and tied to a wall, you ripped the gag from my face and asked me if I was okay. Really concern in your voice.
    That was the only time someone asked me if I was okay. The doctors did of course, but they were talking about injuries, not me. You actually asked me if I was okay. Not my body, me.
    And thanks to you, Will, I was.

A/N: Hey! Sorry it's short I was feeling a little sick this week and it hurt to look at screens. Thanks for reading!