Chapter Eleven

Sonics POV ~
I pulled put my phone from my quills and dialed Rouges number.
(A/N:He doesn't wear clothes! Where else is he supposed to grab his phone from?)
By the first ring she had answered. "Have you found something Sonic?!" Her voice drifted to my ear but I was too focused in what was in front of me that her voice was faint. "Uh, yeah. Just get to my house as fast as you can." I hung up as I grabbed Shadow. I don't know how long he's been here. But he looks awful. He was bloody, it covered him. One of his arms were bent unnaturally and he had wounds all over him. He struggled against me as I picked him up. Just about to carry him inside the noise of flapping came from above. "Sonic! On Shadow!" She was flying fast as she landed next to me. She petted him as she looked like she was going to break down. Making a face just like Amy had, except this one was real. "I'm so glad he's found. I wish I could say the same about safe." Rouge muttered as I carried him inside and she followed. I put him on the couch and told Rouge I was going to call Tails for help. He was over just as fast as Rouge. "What happened to him?!" Tails shrieked as he entered the house. "We don't know." He shook his head. "Help me get him into the tub. We need to rinse off the blood." Nodding I picked up Shadow and carried him upstairs to the restroom. Rouge still followed. After rinsing off the blood she started to give him a bath. Giving her a questioning look she snapped at me. "What?!" She hissed. I shook my head, I guess it's her mothering nature or something. "He wouldn't like to find himself all stained in blood. Especially his chest fur." That's true I guess. He liked neat and clean. So he wouldn't be too happy being stained in blood. After his bath we put him in my bed, suspecting that he needed a good resting place after the torture. Rouge sat by his side as he rested and me and Tails were in the corner. "Sonic he has a broken arm, I'm going to have to put a cast on him. We'll also need lots of bandages and something to clean the wounds." I nodded in understanding and looked over at Rouge. She held one of Shadows hands and petted him as I could her singing softly to him. "I also need to run some tests, take blood, give him shots." Rouge gasped as we saw Shadow immediately wake up and attack Tails who dodged him. It was like he was triggered or something. "Shadow calm down!" Rouge said from where she stood next to the bed. Shadows angry, tense face soften as he turned around to look at her. "Rouge?" She nodded and opened her arms, expecting him to hug her. I was quite suprised to see him run to her and hug her as he cried softly. "Rouge. It was awful." Tails walked next to me with a sad face. "I take back the last thing I said. I'll come back tomorrow with a cast, so I suggest you buy those bandages." I nodded as he walked away. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day.