'I can show you Paris, if you'd let me'

Expect slow uploads guys :(, internet is stuffing up, and i'm at my friends to upload this, SHE SAYS HI.
I LOVE YOU ALL, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT (Vomment)

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY AT http://www.wattpad.com/watty
IF YOU THINK I DESERVE IT!
IT WOULD REALLY REALLY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

IZZIE LOVES YOU ALL. xo
_________________________________________

I feel like a lump of jelly.

Very poetic, huh?

To be honest, I am actually SO glad that I didn’t stay, and I had a nice feeling in my stomach from that slap. It felt very unusual for me to actually slap someone, I’ve never done that.

My shuttle bus pulls up out the front of my destination, and I freak out a little, surely I wasn’t staying here… this was… this was for like, celebs only.

Bloody hell Jason!, if you weren’t a doctor…

“Bonjour Madam!, Bienvenue dans notre hotel!”

“Merci Monsueur!, je suis heureux d’etre ici!” I say, in my best accent.

I walk through the golden doors to reveal… what I can only describe as a palace. This place was so beautiful, I felt like a maid just stepping foot into here.

I make my way to the front desk, smiling sweetly at the receptionist.

I hand him my ticket, and he widens his eyes.

“Pardon?” I ask

“la suite présidentielle? étage, salle 6, voici votre billet, ont une tenancière belle journée”

the presidential suite? top floor, room 6, here's your ticket, have a nice day madam.

Okay, WHAT?, the presidential suite.. isn’t that like, the most expensive and extravogent one they have?... what the hell has Jason done…

My black flat shoes slap against the marble floors, I look over at a couple of other guests, and notice that they’re all wearing fancy clothes and impossible-to-walk-in higheels.

I felt so out of place that it wasn’t funny.

And the elevator wasn’t any different. The white embroidery wallpaper mixed well with the pastel blue one, it seemed like I was in some Marie Antoinette movie. Which is why I didn’t want to touch anything, knowing me, I’d probably burn down the enire hotel.

Wouldn’t that be entertaining?

The elevator ‘dings’ on my floor and I pace down to room 6.

Why the hell did Jason decide to get me the biggest most luxurious suite?, didn’t he know that all I wanted was just to GET to Paris?, I didn’t need something like-

I opened the door, and oh my god.

I felt like I was about to faint.

There were handpainted pastel blue vases, cream coloured wallpapers, beautiful drapery around all the windows and on the head of the bed. I felt like a princess to say the least.

Everything was marble, and there were lots of little glass trinkets sitting on shelves and tables.

All I had to do now is to NOT touch anything.

I walked in and placed my carryon next to me, the shuttle bus said they’d get someone to bring them up for me, which, is the least they could do considering the price in this damn room.