'stop... making me more attracted to you!, it's rude!'

Ah, a nice long chapter. i love nice long chapters.

Love, Izzie. xo
__________________________________________

I hate when it rains in Paris, especially when I have a hangover.

A huge, huge hangover.

I don’t even remember how I got home, seriously.

All I remember was-

Harry.

Oh god, I remember Harry.

I hear a few sounds outside my hotel room, and once I got out of bed to investigate, my head spun.

“fuck-“ I rasp, and sit myself down on a stool.

“YOU’RE GOING TO DROP IT HARRY!” someone yells

“IT’S JUST A SUITCASE, LOU!”

“IT’S GOT LIAMS TOY STORY TOYS IN THERE”

“THEY AREN’T TOYS THEY’RE ACTION FIGURES”

I loom over to the door, and open it swiftly to see the boys, carrying their luggage past my room. Which I considered strange because they were on the second floor.

“What are you-“

“WE ARE NEIGHBOURS!” Louis yells, making me cringe. Please. Stop. Yelling.

“We are what?”

“We decided the Elevator was a bad option and took too long to get to your room, so… NEIGHBOURS!”

“Lou, babe, can’t you see she has a hangover?” Eleanor says, walking into my hotel room, and helping me to the couch

“And for the record Liam, honey, they’re toys” Danielle laughs and joins Eleanor and I on the couch, and begins stroking my forehead and hair, relaxing me.

“Jesus, what did Harry do to you?” Eleanor laughs, collecting me a glass of water.

“Got me really really drunk” I sigh, and chug the water down.

“That bastard”

“Don’t you just LOVE the rain?” Danielle says, closing the curtains so that the room lights glowed around us three.

These girls were so amazing, I can’t believe they were here, with me, helping me with a hangover.

They were both gorgeous, too.

The rest of the boys began to settle down in the room next door, and I could hear them from here.

“Oh gosh, you’re going to be able to hear everything aren’t you?” Danielle smiles

“I don’t think we should tell them though, maybe she can get all the goss!” Eleanor laughs, and soon enough we all join in.

even though I had the biggest thumping headache.

“OH!, I almost forgot, we are all going out today, to the bridges, Except for Harry, he feels bad about last night, so…”

“He wants to take care of me?”

“Yeah, pretty much”

“as long as he brings Chinese”

“we’ll make sure of it” Danielle says

“and I think you guys need to have a long talk about your ‘love-hate relationship’ thing you have going on” Eleanor adds

but I really didn’t want to talk about relationships, I just wanted Woka Noodles.