'I want to know what happened'

Okay, this chapter took forever to write because i had epic writers block and i had so much work and gaaaah!. but i've made it a little longer than usual, and added some... drama.

yes, there is a cliff hanger at the end of this chapter, i'm sorry to break that to you, but this is where all the E.R kicks in!...
i'd add a song and a gif, but i'm at school and i can't do that. urrghhh.
make sure you tell me what you think of this chapter!, i had to dig deep into Avery's mind..

( oh, and it shouldn't be long until i update again! )

Love, Izzie. x

Vomment! (vote and comment!) 
_______________________________________________________________________ 

I trudge into my room, throwing my heels off and practically ripping my dress from my body.

My parents were screaming many profanities at me from downstairs, regarding my recent heist from the house. But I wasn’t in the mood to fight back. I was drained of all emotion, all feeling and desire that i just wanted to lie down and never get back up.

I collapse onto the bed, my body automatically curling up into the fetal position. I feel my body convulse from under me, and I know that I cannot hold the tears anymore.

They spill.

I spasm and fit, my pillow soon becoming moist with what tasted like salt.

“Avery!” Jason yells from the door “Avery, what happened?” i feel his bodily presence next to me on the bed, but I don’t seem to want to move.

I feel myself being lifted and moved onto something, my head was now resting on Jason’s knee. I try to pull away, but I am forced there.

“talk to me” he says, stroking my hair “talk to me, please”.

But I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to do anything. I don’t even know what I’d WANT to do.

I just cry, and cry and cry. Letting every single emotion ring from me. I could hear my voice becoming hoarse from all the screaming. But I wasn’t bothered.

I pull away from Jason “please leave” I say, standing up on my wobbly legs. If I didn’t want to talk, then I didn’t want to talk.

“Avery-“

“Out!” I yell, stamping my foot as hard as I could.

Jason flinches off the bed and I watch him guiltily walk out. But I didn’t feel guilty.

Colton Burke. He’s my weakness, he’s my complete and utter weakness.

After what happened between him and I, it probably added to my personality now. He’s just… Colton Burke. There is no explanation for him or his actions or for what he did to me. I loved that boy. And i’m pretty sure he loved me.

Sometimes I wonder why he did what he did. Was it because of me? did I do anything wrong?.

But I can’t think about Colton right now, I need to attend to the ‘Harry issue’.

Harry, oh goodness, the word feels thick in my mind. Harry Harry Harry.

He can’t come back now. I mean, I want him to, but with the Colton situation… I don’t want Harry to get hurt. I don’t want to get myself hurt.

What did I mean by that?... I don’t want to get hurt?... Colton can’t cause me anymore hurt. I’ve already been through the worst he could give.

The only thing that is worrying me is Harry and Colton. I never told Harry about him, and if he knew… he’d hate me, I’m pretty sure he would. He’d hate the fact that I never told him about my ‘now’ possessive Ex. I wonder what Colton would do if I told him about Harry?, would he let me go back?