The next day

Amy awoke to see sonic next to her. She fell asleep on her couch with sonic last night. She got up and checked Sonic's diaper and it was clean. Then she put some clothes on him and wrapped him in a light blue baby blanket.  She then brought sonic over to Vanilla's house. When they arrived cream answered. "Hi Amy."

"Hello cream, is your mom home?" Cream nodded. "Could you get her for me?" Cream nodded and then closed the door. A few moments later vanilla answered. "Hi Amy, what do you need? Wait is that a-" Amy then interrupted, "A baby? Yep, but it's no ordinary baby though, it's sonic."  Vanilla a nodded and brought Amy inside.

When they came in they sat on the couch and cream came over. "Mom is that a baby?" "Yep, it's sonic." Cream gasped. "Mr.Sonic is a baby? But he's adorable." Sonic made some cute little noises but then he looked at cream and he smiled at her. He extended his arms and Amy handed him over cream. Cream began to rub his little nose causing him to giggle. Amy was happy that sonic was happy. 

Then there was a knock on the door and they opened it to see Scourge standing there. "Amy, have you seen sonic yet? I need him and tails is missing-" Amy interrupted him. "Tails is missing?" "Yeah, there was a fire at his place and he was  no where to be found." Amy decided that maybe scourge should hear about sonic after all...