Chapter 2: First Day

Reid is woken up by his cell phone going off. He groans and reaches for it, answering it. "Hello?" He greets into the phone. 

"Hello, is this Jonah Daniels?" The feminine voice asks. Reid was about to say no, but remembers that is his new name. 

"This is him." Reid answers. 

"Oh well  good morning." She states. "I am Sara, your new assistant." She explains. "I was calling to let you know that you have an interview with the magezine 'Living It Up'." She explains. 

"What time?" Reid asks. 

"At noon." She answers. Reid looks to the clock and sees that it is 8am. 

"Shawn and I will be there." He responds. 

"Alright, we will see you then." She states and then hangs up. Reid slowly makes his way out off the bed and walks into the living room to wake Morgan up. 

"Morgan, we need to get going." Reid shakes him awake.

"What?" Morgan asks, slightly annoyed at the wake up call.

"We have a magezine interview at noon and we actually have to look our parts." Reid explains. 

"Look our parts?" Morgan asks.

"We actually have to look like we have fashion sense." Reid states as he heads into the other room to clean up. 

"You saying that I have no fashion sense?" Morgan asks, annoyed. 

"Not like a models." Reid replies. 

"And you do?" Morgan asks.

"No." Reid honestly answers. 

"What are the clothes Garcia bought us?" Morgan asks and looks into each others dressers. "Well Pretty Boy, looks like baby girl thinks you can wear skinny jeans." Morgan states as he chuckles. Reid looks at the jeans and shakes his head. 

"No way." He replies. 

"They're the only things to wear for pants." Morgan points out. "Oh she better not have bought me skinny jeans." He hands the jeans to Reid and checks his dresser. "Thank goodness." He exclaims as he pulls out a pair of jeans he usually wears. 

"Why do I have to wear the skinny jeans?" Reid asks. 

"Well there is something that says that if males in a gay relationship wear skinny jeans they are the bottom." Morgan states.

"That's not true." Reid argues. 

"Whatever you say pretty boy." Morgan laughs and goes to change into an outfit. 

When Morgan comes out dressed in a pair of blue jeans, tight black t-shirt, leather jacket, and a pair of black sneakers. Reid turns around from fixing his hair and tries not to laugh. "What?" Morgan asks.

"I...You look like some wannabe tough guy." Reid states. 

"Says the 23 year old that looks like a teenager." Morgan comments right back. "A gay one." he adds. "Light brown skinnies that are still baggy on you, pink shirt, and a purple over shirt." 

"I least I am not trying to make people fear me." Reid comments right back. 

"Whatever, we need to get going." Morgan replies and starts to head out the door. "Hurry up." Reid slips on his white converse and follows Morgan out to the truck. 

When the two arrive at the building and walk in, they are immediately met by a woman, mid twenties, and her hair pulled back in a ponytail, giving her face a natural lift that gives her a younger look. "Jonah and Shawn right?" She asks as she walks up to them.