Chapter 3: Smile For The Camera!

"This is so great you guys. Keep it real, I will be right back." The host states as he walks off to speak to one of the crew members. Reid turns to look at Morgan who is looking smug. "Thanks alot. You make me sound like a cluts. Can you not make fun of me here. I get that enough back at the BAU." He whispers. Morgan looks to Reid, surprised, actually feeling bad for upsetting the kid. 

"Okay, i'll lay off. But outside of our characters, since now it's been broadcasted of their personalities." Morgan replies. 

"Thank you." Reid mumbles. 

"Okay and we're back in 5, 4, 3, 2..." 

"Welcome back! We still have our new male models here with us. Jonah and Shawn here had just shared how they had gotten together. Why don't you share how and when you met." The host suggests after greeting the camera again. 

"Uh..." Reid is lost for words and looks to Morgan for help. 

"Well, this kid here" Morgan sighs but smiles. "Such a camera shy person." He states. 

"Wait I-" Reid tries to interrupt but was blocked.

"He actually was a model before I was and yet he would refuse to have his picture taken. When it was a photo shoot he would say he couldn't make it or he wasn't feeling well." Morgan begins. 

"Not tru-" Reid tries again. 

"Hey, pretty boy, you said to tell the truth." Morgan cuts him off again, and then wraps his arms around Reids waist. Reid feels heat rush to face, knowing he is blushing. "So, I am just known as a photo model, no run ways or anything. I was there to show the run way divas how it's done and let them know that they can be free to do as they wish. He was there, but hiding in the back." He starts. "I have seen him strut it on the catwalk but I wanted to see what he could do for the camera. I go over to him and try to talk to him." He looks to Reid who's now looking down at the floor. "But he was just as shy as he is now, and wouldn't speak back." 

"Well I was only what, 19?" Reid jumps in. 

"Yeah." Morgan replies with a smile. "Beautiful and young." He looks to the host. "Just how I like'em." He comments.

"Shawn!" Reid exclaims in emberassement. 

"What?" Morgan asks. "It's true." He adds. 

"You..I...no." Reid can't manage to speak. 

"Ooo, so cute." The host brings them back into the now. 

"Well, anyways." Morgan goes back to telling their story. "I asked him why he wasn't doing the photos and he said that he isn't meant for the camera. I didn't see what he meant by that. Do you?" He asks the host.

"No, I would say you are basically born to be on camera." The host compliments. 

"Uh..." Reid tries to find the words to say back but comes up with none. 

"I convinced him to give it a try." Morgan goes back to the story.

"How did you do that? Or rather, Jonah, how did he get you to do it?" The host asks.

Reid looks to Morgan before answering, a slight sly grin pulls at his thin lips. Morgan sees the wheels spinning in that brain of his. "His charm." Slips pass his lips before he can even stop those words. "His smooth voice, and..." He quickly looks away from Morgan and to the host. "He said he would walk the catwalk for a show with me if I did the photo shoots with him." He adds. "That's how Shawn here got into the same modeling business as me." He explains. 

"Wait no-"

"However, after the photo shoot he left and we didn't see or speak for months. Something like that." Reid stops Morgan. "Until he got tweeter and we tweeted one another. That's when I sent that one tweet about falling for him. He came to one of the shows getting ready for his first catwalk and boom here we are." He finishes. 

"Cute!" The host can't help but say it in such a girl way. "So you must be the older one." He points to Morgan.

"Yep." Morgan answers. 

"Well we are almost out of time. So we must ask you one more question." The host states. "Will we see you two at the pre-opening of the show tonight?" He asks. 

"Well of course." Morgan answers before Reid can say anything. 

"Splendid. We will see you there. Thank you all for watching and look forward to seeing more of this cute couple at the pre-opening tonight." The host signs off and waits for the,

"And we're out!" One man of the camera crew shouts. 

"That was really great you guys. See you two tonight." The host states as he rushes off. 

"Come on pretty boy, let's head back to the apartment and change for the event." Morgan gently pats the younger males back.