Chapter 1 - The Bars of Hell

Endra's P.O.V

Sitting onto my bed, I sighed, slamming my head off the wall nearest to me. Blood rolled down my skin as I reached out to it with my tongue, tasting the liquid, immediately spitting it out.

"Heh...Never thought ender blood tasted so disgusting..."I whispered, with a quiet laugh, attempting to cheer myself up. Seeing a small mouse, I picked it up with my scaly, black tail. I raised the struggling creature to my face, throwing it into my mouth and pushing my sharp teeth through it's flesh, leaving it life-less. Hearing footsteps, I swallowed and got onto my feet, though struggling very much. I was weak, from the lack of food and sleep.

Hurriedly, a man - probably another of the master's servants - grabbed my arm, and forced me to walk out of my cold, stone room, sending me down the corridor into the large hell-like throne room. He pushed me onto my knees, and dashed out. He was scared of facing this guy because he was late? Heh, compared to what I've gone through, him being petrified would have been impossible.

"Hello my loyal servant, enjoying life?"he said, entering the room and walking in front of me.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"OH, YES, IT'S PARADISE DOWN HERE, ISN'T IT?! AND MY NAME'S ENDRA, I'M NO SERVANT TO YOU!" I hissed back, with sarcasm in my voice for the first part of my sentence. I felt his sword's cold blade touch my skin, cutting my cheek, and afterwards, his hand slapping me. Placing two fingers on my chin, he pushed my head up, making me look into his pure white eyes whilst my dark purple hair fell in front of my eyes, allowing him to not see the mixed emotions in my dark, blue eyes. They showed anger, pain, and, sadness, I had lost him, I had lost him because of my foolishness.

Punching me in the stomach, he sent me flying back into the corridor, against a wall. As I watched him walk away, I slid down the wall, landing on the ground.

In much pain, I stumbled back to my room, falling face first onto my bed, a small photo falling out my pocket. Quickly, I picked it up, staring at it while I held back tears. It was a photo of "master" and I, well, he wasn't "master" back then.... just a really... close friend...I smiled slightly remembering the memory... Seems like a dream now...

FLASHBACK

"END, SLOW DOWN, I CAN'T RUN THAT FAST!" yelled young adult Notch, racing after me while I followed his brother. At the time, it was only us three, notch, his brother, and I, well, the only minecraftians on this cubed planet. I'd upset the boy I was running after, losing his diamonds... They were shiny and I wanted a quick look okay? NNNNEEEVVVEERRR meant to accidentally drop them into a lava pit. After running for a long time, I saw he had stopped, sitting against a tree, with an angry look on his face. Speeding up, I started sprinting towards him, knowing he hadn't seen me.

Me, being the clumsy person I am, tripped and started to fall. He saw and before he could get out of the way, I fell onto him, accidentally wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, as like I did, accidentally (I predict..). Our noses touched, as I blushed deep red, same with him. We stayed in that position for a few seconds, him staring into my blue eyes and I staring into his light grey ones, until I saw a flash of light. Looking to the right, I glared at a grinning Notch, who was holding a camera... And a photo...

Getting up, I ran at him, pushing him onto the grass as I grabbed the photo while yelling,"WELL, THIS IS GOING OFF TO BURN!" earning laughs from my two old friends as I secretly placed it into my pocket.

FLASHBACK END

I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

What have I done friend... What have I done Herobrine...

-=-{@}-=-𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝒆

𝐻𝑒𝓎! 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 "𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒". 𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜, 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉! 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝑜, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈, 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈, 𝒻𝒾𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 "𝐼"𝓈. (𝒯𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒... 𝐼 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 '𝒾' 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝑔𝑒...)𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒸𝓎𝒶 :𝒟