Chapter 3 Past Friends

Boy's P.O.V

Staring at the girl in front of me, I began to realize what she was. Dragon wings. Scaly tail. Glowing purple eyes? She was an ender human, part human and ender dragon -one of the most dangerous, fierce creatures in minecraftia. Knowing the girl's weakness, I formed a large droplet of water into my hand, slowly making my way towards her. Watching with shock, I kept my eyes on her whilst she backed up into the wall, petrified. Walking in front of her, I grabbed her wrists with my free hand, digging my nails into her skin and feeling the purple blood roll down my fingers. Holding my hand up, I positioned the water to be an inch away from her head.

"TALK,"I spat, demanding an answer.

"I'm one herobrine's prisoners.. I've been here the longest, and, and I just want to go home, please, please don't put me through anymore pain... please just let me come with you..."she squeaked, resting her eyes on the liquid next to her head. Hearing this, my eyes softened and my grip on her wrists loosened. Even though her actions were obviously an act, I could tell her words were definitely true. Sighing, I let go of one wrist, sliding my hand onto hers and holding it tightly.

"It's going to be alright,"I whispered, wanting her to trust me. Although I wanted to kill her painfully because of what her evil, foolish kind did to us, something, something seemed to hold me back. Making the water disappear, I pushed her soft purple hair out of the way of her eye with the hand. Staring into her eyes, I began to think, I knew her, I, no doubt, knew her, maybe not in this life... however, I KNEW, I knew of her existence, somehow.

Endra's P.O.V

As he stared into my eyes, I became more uncomfortable every second, until I snapped back into the real world, and put a hand on his eyes, pushing his head away from me.

"Just get the hell away from me, you are TOO close,"I hissed in a darker, deeper voice, surprising him extremely. Instead of attacking me, as I predicted, he burst out laughing, which made me incredibly confused, until I realized who he was, and I smiled. It was a real smile, something which I thought was forever gone.

"Come on," he exclaimed, walking towards the door and motioning me to follow.

 () Third Person ()

Walking through the corridor, the two stayed silent, with the normal minecraftian leading the way, thinking he knew how to get out. Realizing they were walking in circles, the ender girl stopped in her tracks and swung her tail in front of the boy,  causing him to trip and fall flat on his face.

"Stupid," the girl laughed, "You've no IDEA where you are going, wizard boy."

Rolling his eyes, he got up, replying, "I'm a sorcerer, and my name is Chase." Endra muttered a few words under her breath and then looked up at the young man, saying she would take the lead. As she walked  in the right direction, Chase followed, questioning his actions, what if he was just walking into a trap? This being a possibility, he held his sword tightly, watching her movements carefully.

She stopped.

"...I trust you, and I know you trust me... At least you did..."she whispered, turning her head slightly so she can see him in the corner of her purple eye.

He froze, immediately questioning her statement,"....At least I did, what?"

"Remember a girl named Rose?"

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm SO sorry this took ages to be updated although I don't think anyone shall ever read this XD. Have a nice day people, cya!