Chapter 11

Tomorrow is when I get to meet Chres's family. I still haven't figured out nothing yet to determine which one is chres and which one is Christian.

"Grandma can Chresanto come over please? We need to talk about some stuff"

"yea but be careful. I know you still sore. Do like the doctor said be calm and relax ok"

"yes mam" I walked slowly back to my room still sore from that incident but i wish i could've never followed that note. I only regret doing that.

"hello" omg i love hearing his voice

"hey babe what you doing?"

"oh nothing just watching TV. Why?"

"nothing, i asked my Grandma if you could come over and she said yes, sooo..."

"yea I'll be there in a minute"

"yes, bye" i was smiling so hard my face started to hurt

"ok ok I'm on my way and bye" he said chuckling

Minutes past and i hear knocking on the door downstairs.

"i got it yn"

I could hear the door being open and closed and footsteps heading my way. I wanted to pretend that i was sleep.

"i know she not sleep when she just called me over here. I could've stayed at the house finishing masturbating but no she wanna call and i come over and she sleep"

I heard him whispering to himself while i was trying not to laugh but failed. When i laughed out loud i guess i scared him cause he jumped so fast and got into a position ready to fight. I laughed even harder holding my stomach.

"the hell yn i thought you was sleep. Scaring folks and shit"

"lol I'm sorry, come to momma" i said holding my hands out to give him a hug.

He walked to me slowly and embrace me in a hug.

"now that's my boy"

"I'm your boy"

"yea my big boy"

"yay!" He said jumping up and down. I giggled at his silliness.

"you so funny"

"i know right"

"ok don't be a smart ass"

"yea yea yea whatever"

"come here" we both leaned in and gave each other a kiss on the lips. I started feeling on his short curly curls. He started kissing my neck and massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. I let out a few moans here and there. I laughed at him while he was pleasuring my breasts.

"what's so funny"

"when you came in I pretended to be sleep and i heard you whispering to yourself and i heard you say that you were masturbating when you got here" i laughed in his face while he looked like a big tomato.

"aww what's wrong tomato"

"i was just horny then yn come on. Don't laugh at me"

"I'm sorry but it was funny. Come on lay on momma"

He laid his head on my stomach and made circles around my stomach. Then we both fell asleep.

*Next Day*

"Chres i don't know what if they don't like me enough to be with you. What if i end up having sex with you and its Christian and we end up breaking up. What i-"

"baby relax their going to like you"

"you think so"

"i know so"

"ok I'm gonna go fix myself up"

"yea go do that"

5 minutes later

"yn they're here"

"I'm coming!"

"Hey daddy!!"

"hey son! I'm glad to see you"

"wassup knuckle head"

"hey roc" his sister prehia said

"where's Christan?"

"he's coming up now"

"well momma in the kitchen getting ready to serve food while i go talk to Chris"

"alright" they all said at the same time

I found Christian getting bags from the car and i decided to help.

"brother need some help"

"Chresanto!! Man i missed yo big head ass"

"miss you to" we let go of each other and we both carried everyone bags in the house. We both walked in to hear chattering and i think yn is probably talking to them. When we entered the house everyone looked at us and i looked at yn.

"omg"

"baby its me Chresanto" i walked up to her and she looked confused.

"hey I'm Christan, Chresanto brother as you can see"

"uhh hey" she kept looking at both of us determining who is who.

Yn POV

WOAH chres was right they look exactly alike. Body form, hair, lips, height, everything

"ok so you are Christian and this is the Chresanto I'm in love with right" i asked trying to make sure that i got that right

"yea" they both said at the same time. They even sound the same.

"ookk... Let's eat" i said

We all were enjoying the meal Ms.August cooked.

"so yn how did you and chres meet" chres brother Christian asked me

"well it all started when i let him borrowed a pencil. That's when i knew the way he touched me and looked at me and smile with them vampire teeth. I knew he was the one.

"hmm interesting" his dad mumbled

Christan POV

YN is one fine piece of meat. I'll get in her panties in no time. That ass is mine. Sorry chres but your gonna have to share her.

"so yn where are your parents"

I saw sadness in her eyes and chres grabbing her hand under the table.

"uhh....uh they died in a car accident"

"sorry to hear that"

"its fine"

It was getting dark and i was getting ready to go to bed in chres bed. I took off my pants and shirt revealing my panties and bra and grabbed one of chres tshirts.

"now before i get in this bed your Chres right"

"baby its me. Now get your fine ass in this bed" i know its him cause i seen his boner and this boy stay horny so its him.

"goodnight baby"

"goodnight sexy" he said feeling all on my body but stopped and put his arm around my waist. Yea its him.

How you feel about Christan getting at yn?

Only gotta find out in the next chapter!!