Ch.4|| '-Emma Swan'

|All I'm going to say is lots of angst 😈😌😘|

Killian's POV

"I didn't pin you as the dancing type"

"Aye you'd be surprised"

They danced the night away as if nothing else in the world mattered at that very moment.

"You know there's something else I'm good at"

He leaned in to kiss her. His first impulse taking over as he became filled with desire for her.

Suddenly she was there no more it was just him.

The illusion of what would've have been creeping up in every corner of his mind.

Killian woke up to his brothers words.

"That must have been some party. You were out like a light there brother."

He was leaning on his seatbelt strap looking at the stars in the sky and he knew the one thing he wished for at that very moment.

Her.

Liam had picked him up at the port to go back home and Killian knew once he stepped off the boat that there was this feeling of something missing and it wasn't bag of luggage.

Sleeping off the rest of the night while driving home was the only thing to take his mind off of Emma for now and he did.

"I was thinking maybe you could unpack tomorrow and we could just watch a movie and catch up like old times. What do you say Killian?"

"I'd like that" Killian said still focused on her.

They finally got home after driving for the last hour.

"I'll go make us some popcorn while you do something I bet you didn't miss while you were away. Chores." Liam handed Killian the trash bag that needed to be taken outside.

Killian needed the fresh air and was happy it gave him an excuse to go outside.

What he saw when he did was something unimaginable.

Fate maybe?

Hope.

He saw Emma on his front steps.

He didn't know what to say or think.

She was worried and alone.

"Swan!?" He exclaimed.

---

Emma's POV

"Swan!?" He exlaimed.

She didn't know who else to go to.

"What are you doing here h-how did you even find my house?" He was full of questions, some that she didn't know how to answer.

"I saw you drive away from the port and I... I have no where else to go." Her fears were creeping up on her.

"You coming to Maine wasn't planned was it mate?"