In My Sister's Shadow: Intro

Asssalamalikum,

Yes, I've gone mad and constructed another story with a tantalizing plot. I hope my adorable readers support my new venture. Please vote, comment on what you like/dislike and add the book to the library. 

The book is set in my lovely city of Birmingham, UK. 

Thank you to @hershey-z for helping me produce the  awesome cover. 

JazakAllah Kheir everyone. 

____________________________

Copyright © 2016 by S.N.Mughal

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

_______________________________________________

Blurb:

It was midnight when the devastating call interrupted Zohra's sleep. Her sister, 27 year old Zeenat Zafar was involved in a fatal car accident and was fighting for her life.

Time was of the essence.

Reunited with her estranged sister albeit for a brief moment, Zeenat Zafar died leaving behind 3 children along with a trail of unanswered questions. Where was she going late at night with her bags packed?

Havoc ensued when Zayn-ul-Abidin, Zeenat's husband, took his children leaving Zohra and her family in despair. There was only one thing left for Zoha to do to bring her family  together; to step into her sister's shadow and be a mother to her children and marry her sister's husband; whatever the cost.

A story about betrayal, passion, family duties and jealousy. 

Indulge in the world of Zohra Zafar who existed in her sister's shadow in her life and death.