Chapter 1 🌙

Back in 1627, there was a town full of happiness and light until one night everything have change. Deep in the woods there was a cave that lead to there secret lair of a secret society called The Night Mares. The  Mares are a group of wizard's and witches that created spells to terrorise the town's people at night. The Night Mares  the wizards brought the most important part for the spell. It was a rock from the moon they have brought whit them. They have wait for there leader to come until he did. He told the witches if they brought the  potion then the wizards and did the same. The leader told them to place the potion in a circle while the wizards have one of them caring the rock from the moon. The leader started the ceremony. All the potion from the witches turn into a shadow that made a form of a crescent moon in the middle of the rock until they said the spell" Once the moon is whole the darkness and nightmares gatter to the moon, rise the angel of darkness will be free". That's when evrey thing stared to circle the stone until it started to bright at the same time when the light of the moon shine at the rock until a black shadow turn into a form a person. Once when the spell finish they found a young woman  whit pale skin, a dark blue flow dress whit a crescent moon in the middle,indigo flowing wavy hair, and turquoise eyes whit her puippil can turn into a dragon pupils. The leader bow to her as respect and told her that now she could help them scare every one or touture the town to see that they should get out of their way. The young woman told the The Night Mares that her name is Night Grace Moon.

Days past and every  one in the town are now afraid of The Night Mares until one later night the fall of there society have started. One of the town's  folk have found the lair of The Night Mares while exploring, so he went back to town and called all the town's people to kill the The Night Mares and the girl of darkness banished to the moon. Later at night they went to the woods and started following them they saw that The Night Mares were celebrating in a abonden cabin so they broke inside and kill the leader. Some of the society ran to hide Night Grace Moon from the people and they did after the town's folk have burned the cabin whit most of them inside. On them saw that they girl is not inside there so half of the town follow them to kill them. The leader assistant and the girl ran until there was a dead end, so he created a necklace whit the last bit of his powers and told her that when a person finds it and say the spell she will come back when there is a full moon like the day they made her. She when inside of the necklace whit his last of his powers for safety. The town found him and kill him whit his head cut.