Chapter 2

A few years later.

A elder man was walking in the forest were the society got killed, he found a necklace that was cover by the roots. The elder man got the necklace and took it whit him to clean it at his jewelry shop he owns. After that he decide to give it to his granddouther as her birthday present. When he came home he give it to her. The grandpa called her- Philomena. I brought a present for you-. A girl whit dark brown hair, brown eyes, and peach skin came. She when to hug her grandfather and went to her mom that her grandfather came. Philomena went to her room to see what's inside the box. She was shock when she saw a necklace which a crescent moon made of a rock from the moon, Philomena saw in the back of the necklace and said the spell. She have a good time in her birthday party.  Two days later, late at night when Philomena was sleeping but something strange have happen. The light of the moon shine until the light hit the necklace until it stared to have a dim glow. Outside a raccoon was was digging things from the trash can until a the raccoon saw something shining from her room, so it went to steal it. Once the raccoon have stole it, the creature was heading to its den but the glow have attracted to a crow. The two creatures were fighting until the crow went flying whit the necklace. The crow have drop the necklace whit out noticing at all, until it landed where the society have made her.

The light of the full moon shine the necklace until the crescent moon started to glow bright as the moon. The shadows and nightmares of each kid have gather and start circling the necklace. A light have shine and start coming out a young girl out of the necklace. The girls did a evil laugh nd said" my time has arrive time for my revenge. Hahahahahaha!!!"