🌘Chapter 3🌒

The young girl went to the first house victim to scare them, but first she look over her surroundings- wait a minute this is not Everfree town this have weird things-. So she decide to check a calender or something. She went to find a place whit calendars. She saw a place whit calendars and she realise that she is in year 2017. She decide to check around town until she saw a store whit diffrent style of clothes then hers. She decide that if she doesn't want nobody she that she came back so she decide to have a new style to blend whit other people.

She new that it is time for her to have revenge on the town for killing her people. She knew that if she needs to have a strong powers all she have to do is scare a pearson until they all traumatised. She decide to walk around for victims. She found a house and saw a room whit a little girl sleeping while having a good dream she decide to enter her dream to give her nightmare.
In the dream realm;
The little girl was having fun whit her stuff-bunny until she saw that her surroundings was not sunny anymore. It was dark until she that her stuff-bunny was gone and it was in a spotlight. She came closer until she saw that her bunny started to sing a slow song" Nightmare night Flutter fright gives us NiGhTmAreS FoR NIGHT GRACE MOON" a voice told her her to turn around and she did. She saw a black figure whit wings,and bright turquoise dragons eyes. The little girl saw that The figure said- have a happy dream child and to remember that your dreams are going to stay in your head forever-. The little girl woke up screaming her lungs out until her parents came and try to comfort her that it was a dream. She did not sleep whit the lights on for the rest of the night afraid that it will come back.