Big Battle

After Mr. Big left the roof, Wordgirl sprung into action. She flew of the edge to get to Violet. She caught her seconds before hitting the ground and destroyed her pin with rage. Violet slowly turned back to normal. She blinked and rubbed her eyes to clear her vision. Once her sight was restored she looks and sees that Wordgirl is carrying her in her arms.
"Becky?" she asked confusingly.
Wordgirl looked down at her. "I know you have a lot of questions but right now we got bigger problems. You were just mind controlled by Mr. Big but your safe now." Before Violet could respond Wordgirl landed at her place, took her to her room, and told her to lock the door. She flew off before Violet could say another word.
Meanwhile TJ ran all the way to the docks and was cornered. The minions kept walk toward him with bunny pins which made TJ go closer and closer to the end of the dock and into the water. He closed his eyes accepting what will happen but nothing happened. He opened his eyes and was relieved that Wordgirl was in front of him blocking their way. She took TJ and flew to the sky.
"Thank you Wordgirl!." TJ said relieved as he clutched onto his favourite hero.
"TJ didn't I say to stay in your room?" she said sternly.
"I know, but I couldn't just sit back and watch you be in danger. I'm pretty swift so I was able to dodge these mind controlled people to get to you."
"Well I appreciate it TJ you definitely saved the day."
"I wish my sister Becky could see me now. She was so wrong look! I am spending time with you."
"Um, technically she said I would spend the entire day with you so..."
"How did you know what my sister said?" asked TJ suspiciously.
Wordgirl paused and changed the subject.
"Look! There's Mr. Bigs lair. We have to think of a plan to shut down his mind control device. It's gonna be difficult since he's the only one who can stop it."
"Ooo I got an idea!" exclaimed TJ and he whispered into Wordgirls ear."
"That can work!" Wordgirl cheerfully said. They both entered Mr. Bigs lair.
"Hold it right there Mr. Big!" she shouted.
"Oh Wordgirl coming back for more well..." he held his mic up "MINIONS!" Mind controlled citizens came in. Wordgirl spoke up.
"You know what Mr. Big. This has to be the most best plan ever!" Wordgirl sarcastically said putting TJ down. "Well I have decided to give up and make you have power over me."
Mr. Big looked puzzled. He couldn't believe at what he was hearing. TJ passed Wordgirl a piece of paper. Here's a new evil law I can do for you she said handing him the piece of paper.
Mr Big read it out loud. "New evil law is for minions to push the buttons off their pins.... What that doesn't make any sense." he then realized what he said into the mic and turned around to everyone turning off the mind control
"NO!" he shouted. He turned around again and saw Wordgirl floating to him grinning.
He nervously laughed and made a run for it but Wordgirl with her super speed, tied him up. Wordgirl caught Huggy up to what happened and the citizens went back to their normal lives. She and Huggy dropped TJ off at home, flew off, transformed back into Becky and Bob Botsford, and went to her room. The doorbell rang. Becky went downstairs to answer it. It was Violet.