Chapter 1 - Welcome To Iwatobi High

Chapter 1

The morning was warm as the wind blew from the moutain to the sea. It was a whole new year for the peaceful town of Iwatobi and that meant a brand new school year. A group of friends decided to enroll at Iwatobi High.

"Hideki!" A female voiced hollered as she looked up at the window. She sighs and looked around.

"I know you're in there!" Another voice yelled. The house was silent. Like no one was living there.

"You know what! We're coming in!" Three girls went into the house and began looking around.

As they searched through the house, they finally found her. She laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling lost into her thoughts.

"Hideki. We have school today," Her friends told her. Hideki's eyes landed on her friends and sat up.

"Minoru. Shouta. Ryouta. Let me change then," She got up lazily and went towards her closet. Her friends smiled and went out of her room into the living room where they would wait for her. Hideki changed into the Iwatobi uniform she had recieved yesterday from Minoru.

The uniform had a brown short skirt, a white shirt, a navy blue blazer and a green bow, showing she was a 2nd year. She grabbed her high knee socks and her brown shoes and head to the living room.

"Happy?" She sighed as Minoru handed her shoulder bag.

"Finally! We're high schoolers!" Shouta jumped excitedly and held onto Ryouta. Her pigtails bouced up and down as she hoped around.

"S-shouta! Stop it!" Ryouta exclaimed as she tried to not drop her glasses.

Minoru laughed, "come on. We don't want to be late now," She got everyone out of the house and they were off to school.

The group of friends laughed and chat along the way. Many students stared at them thinking they're loud and lively. They didn't care, they were just being themselves.

"Here we are!" Shouta looked amazed at the campus. She looked in awe.

"Wow, it looks pretty good," Ryouta agreed. They all walked in looking at the campus.

"Yeah... Minoru, what class are we in?" Hideki questioned. Minoru smiled and turned slowly to Hideki.

"U-um.. You know how I was at your house since you were sick? That was the day of the orientation.." Minoru laughed.

"That explains why you guy weren't there... then you're just lucky we checked for you guys!" Shouta grinned widely as she placed hands on her waist like a hero.

"Yeah," Ryouta agreed and shook her head.

"Hey! Why don't you join our club?" A brunette girl handed Hideki a flyer, saying to join their tennis club.

"Tennis?!" Shouta grabbed the flyer out of her hand.

"Can we join that club, Hideki?!" Shouta leaned onto her as put the flyer close to her face.

"No..." She pushed her off and looked in a different direction.

"Welcome to Iwatobi high. You guys must be new students. I'm Ohime," She grinned at them.

"I'm Minoru," She introduced herself.

"And this is Shouta, Ryouta and Hideki."

"Mhm... I see you guys have male named," She chuckled.

"You don't have to rub it in!" Ryouta scribed her brows that made Ohime laughed.

"Sorry sorry. I couldn't help it. Plus, you guys look familiar..." She examined each and everyone one of them carefully.

"Pardon me?" Minoru started freaking out a bit of the awkwardness she had felt.

"I don't know. You guys look like some people I know. Maybe I'm imaging it," She shrugged.

"Oh right! If you guys change your mind, don't hesitate to join us," She scratched her head nervously and waved before leaving to recruit more members.

"Why can't we join tennis?! Me loves tennis..." Shouta complained. Ryouta also started complaining on Shouta's loud mouth.

"We should all join a club that we all would like," Ryouta suggested, Minoru agreed to it.

"Yeah, it would be fun if all of us is together," Minoru smiled. Hideki smiled slightly, agreeing to the idea. Then there's still Shouta who's still complaining.

And just from joining this specific school could change their fate.

Maybe even their whole life.

-------------

//Behold!!!! A brand new chapter of the first book I'll be publishing xD and when I meant by I'll... I mean Admin 1 xP

News:

As for those who never have read the description of the Truth Or Dare Book... I'm closing it.

Yeah sorry for those I didn't get to finish... And have been waiting...

Maybe I'll open it again some day!

Or make a new one :)

So hopefully you enjoyed this chapter of my brand new series.

And I do promise to update every Wednesday-Fridays :3

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter ^^

Comment your thoughts in this so far! Hate is not allowed xP

Follow me if you love Sebastian Michaelis and haven't yet ;D

Oh btw... I won't be answering much on inbox so... Contact me through my kik and we can rp there ^^

See ya guys later~//