Chapter 3 - Meet Nagisa and Makoto

Makoto's Point Of View

Chapter 3

"Join the Swim Club!" My close friend yelled, trying to recruit members for our now swim club.

"N-nasgia! Don't yell at them! They're not going to join if you yell like- like that!" I told him as he looked at me.

"Oh come on! We need to be loud!" He continued handing out flyers to other students.

"Har- What are you doing?!" I yelled at my best friend who was sitting on a bench catching his breathe.

"I'm resting. What do you think I'm doing?" He looked at me blankly and sipped his bottle of water.

"But.. We just started handing out flyers..." I sighed.

"Want to join the swim club?" I heard Nagisa asking a blue haired first year.

"I already joined a club. But thank you," He declined the offer but Nagisa kept bugging him.

"Nagisa!" I pulled away him away from him.

"I'm sorry about him," I apologized then walked away with Nagisa.

"If you join the swim club, we'll give you this," I noticed Haru trying to get him to change his mine and join the swim club. What's with him and those weird figurines he was carving?

Me and Nagisa continued to pass out flyers outside while Haru is passing them inside the buildings.

"Mako chan. Look look!" He pointed in a direction towards a tree and two girls sitting down.

"You wanty to try to ask them?" I asked him. He nodded then I heard Hirosaki Sensei calling my name.

"Mako kun. Do you have to club paper?" Hirosaki Sensei asked with a smile.

"H-Hirosaki Sensei! Here you go," I handed her the paper. She took it out of my hands then read it.

"Oh! You only have 3 members so far. You better hurry and get at least 4 members to make the club official," And with that, she walked away from us. I sighed and looked at Nagisa.

"Nagisa? What are you staring at?" I looked in his direction again and noticed he was still staring at those girls under the tree.

"They look oddly familiar... I just can't put my finger on it..." He began thinking. I rolled my eyes and tugged him in the collar and we walked away.

"S-Shouta! You're going to spill the drinks!" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

"I won't! Come on, Hideki and Ryouta are waiting!" I heard another voice but more in a cutesy way. I turned to Nagisa who was walking by my side. That voice would match Nagisa..

"Mako chan! You heard the girl? You'd match with her voice," Nagisa pointed out and laughed.

"R-really? That cutesy voice after would match on you," I laughed nervously.

We met up with Haru who was staring off into space.

"How's passing out the flyers doing?" I asked him as me and Nagisa sat next to him.

"I couldn't get anyone to join," He bluntly spoke. I sighed again.

"Guess what Haru chan! I saw this girl who looked like you!" Nagisa exclaimed.

"You did?! When did that happen?!" I peered over Haru to talk to Nagisa.

"Remember when I was looking at those two girls under tree? Then I said they looked familiar?" I began thinking. He did say that. Could that be why?