Chapter 2 - You're Seeing Things!

Shouta's Point Of View

Chapter 2

Me and my friends walked down the hall, along the way lots of people tells us to join they clubs! They all look fun but Ryo chan doesn't seem interested in them, also Hideki.

"The bell should be ringing any moment. Shouta, what's our homeroom?" Minoru asked as she checked her iPod for the time.

"Oh right. It's this way!" I began leading the way to their homeroom which wasn't that far.

As we got there, we said our good byes then me and Ryo chan were off to homeroom as well.

I stretched my arms up in the air and grinned widely,"I can't believe we're high schoolers now, Ryo chan," I looked up to her and saw her adjusted her glasses.

"Stop calling me Ryo chan!" She looked down at me as we continued to walk.

I just laughed and entered our beloved homeroom where I will definitely meet new friends!

"Let's sit here!" I dragged Ryo chan to a seat in the back then sat down next to her.

"You didn't had to pull me, you know?" She held her temple of her head and rested her elbows on the desk.

I scratched my head and laughed nervously," Sorry Ryo chan! I'm just so excited that I couldn't help myself!"

"Is everyone in their seats?" A female teacher walked in, holding onto a briefcase and papers in her hands. Everyone all gathered into class and sat in random seats.

"I'm Ms. Hirosaki. I am your history teacher and homeroom teacher," She introduced herself.

"Wow! She's so pretty!" I admired her, Ryo chan agreed.

"She looks like quite pretty," I heard her comment.

"Since today is your first day of school, why not you guys introduce yourself to your new classmates," She suggested as she smiled sweetly. She looked quite familiar but I shook that feeling away.

"Just say your name and a few interesting things about yourself okay?"

Ryouta's Point Of View

As our fellow classmates introduced themselves, it was almost Shouta's turn then me.

As the girl finish introducing herself, it was now Shouta's turn.

"Hi! My name is Akiyama Shouta. I like eating good food and please take care of me!" I hid my face, that was quite embarrassing to say. Why in the world.. Never mind. It was finally my turn.

"Shouta, make sure to not eat during class," Ms. Hirosaki commented on Shouta's introduction.

"Okay," Shouta turned to me and giggled, not in a cute way... It sounded more evil like..

I stood up from my seat then introduce myself," Hello. I'm Yukimura Ryouta. You can call me Yuki."

"Is there any interesting facts about yourself? Hirosaki Sensei asked. I panicked for a bit, thinking of what I was going to say. The class laughed softly except for Shouta, being the good friend she is.

"U-Uhm.." I looked out the window and spot something in the distance. "I like swimming!" My eyes widened as I just noticed what I had said.

"That's quite interesting You should make a swimming club," Hirosaki Sensei joked. I sat down in my seat and put my head down.

"Ryo chan? Why'd you say you like swimming? It's more like the opposite..." I hear Shouta's voice. I started groaning.

"I don't know. I panicked and saw that," I raised my head and pointed out the window. Shouta looked over my shoulder and saw the pool that was empty.

"Ew... There's grass growing out of there," She made a weird face. I just laughed it off.

*

It was now lunch. We met up with Hideki and Minoru at a Sakura tree.

"Hideki! Minoru!" Shouta called for them as she ran towards them.

"Hey Shouta. Ryouta," Minoru greeted as with a smile. Hideki smiled slightly then back to her usual emotionless face. I can never tell what she's thinking.

"What's it like being in 2nd year? Did you meet any new friends? What club did you decide to join?" Shouta began asking them questions, more like too much.

"S-Shouta. That's too much questions to answer. Why don't we just go under the tree for lunch," Minoru sweat dropped and walked towards the tree, placing down a small mat that fits the four of us.

"Minoru. Did you find a good club to join?" I asked her. She began thinking then shook her head.

"What about you Hideki?" I asked Hideki who was eating sushi.

"Mhm... a club..." She mumbled. I sighed then turned to Shouta who's looking at the flyers she got from nearly all the clubs that asked us.

As we ate, Minoru and Shouta went to get a drink in the vending machine.

"Ryo-" Hideki started talking but stopped and stared at something. I looked at her weirdly before speaking.

"What's the matter? And don't call me Ryouta!" I scrunched my brows.

"Is that Minoru and Shouta?" She asked as she pointed behind me. I turned around for a sec then back at her.

"Yeah," I nodded then continued to eat my bento.

"You sure? I don't see Minoru's short hair. I see a male like hair," She continued to examine 'Shouta' and 'Minoru' then looked back at me.

"I'm sure you're just seeing things," I turned around to see Shouta and Minoru running towards us.

"See? I was right," I laughed then grabbed my drink from Shouta's hand and thanked her.

"What did we miss?" Minoru asked as she sat down next to Hideki.

"Well. Hideki here thought she saw look a likes of you guys," I turned to Hideki who looked away.

"Really? I saw two people that looked like you guys," Shouta's eyes widened slightly.

"I told you already! You're seeing things! Are you sure you didn't need glasses!" Minoru shook Shouta's shoulders.

"I don't need glasses," Shouta pouted.

"I know what I saw! They look like boys too!"

"Boys? So look a likes of us but they're boys?" I questioned her as I tilted my head.

"Yeah! Like that manga I read! When the heroine met a genderbend of herself!" Shouta squealed.

"Geez. You're just seeing things. That's final."

----------

Author's Note:

Admin here!

Yay Chapter 2 done ;3 I decided to update early since I have time on my hands xD

It's probably a boring one... Tell me what you guys thing by commenting down below your thoughts! Me doesn't care if it's a hate comment or a good one! I just need an opinion about this.

Oh! I'll do something special! I'll choose a random person who had comment in each latest chapter then dedicate the next chapter ;3 Would you guys like that?

Anyways, Maybe I'll update in a few days.. Bleh maybe. Hopefully.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Comment and make sure to vote and follow me!

Feel free to rp with me aka Baaaassssyyy~ Or just talk to me, Le Admin.