Welcome to District 1

Hoped you liked the beginning of this twisted story! Keep reading and comment on what you liked and didn't. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter 2

The peacekeepers dragged me for what felt like a mile. My eyes scanned the crowd for Aspen. I needed to see him I was so mad at him and he needed to give me an excuse before I went and died for some stuck up prince. I held back a string of tears the stung in my eyes. Why do these things always happen to me! I always got dragged into these situations... WHY ME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My eyes continued to search the crowd they all screamed as I was being dragged by. Suddenly I saw a glint of black hair and green eye. Aspen. It had to be, I knew him anywhere. I dug my heels into the ground it only slowed them down a little. I sighed I really didn't want to be tazored but I wanted an answer from Aspen so badly. I twisted my foot around and stomped on the guards feet. They let go in surprise. I raced toward Aspen, I screamed his name. he saw me rushing toward him.

I finally reached him. "why? I need to know why before I die!" I screamed. he looked up at me with his sad eyes. "I knew your mother wouldn't approve and I didn't want you to be a six you'd be so poor and starving and I wouldn't be able to supply for a family." He said. I sucked in a breathe. "No, I would have been fine." He shook his head and placed a hand on my shoulder he mouthed the word no. Then there was a sharp pain in my back. Aspens eyes grew large.

I felt myself fall to my knees. I had been tazored The world started to get dark specks of black blocked my vision and the last thing I saw was Aspen his eyes wide with worry. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a strange room the walls lined with mirrors. I saw multiple reflections of myself. I got up from the small steel table I was laying on. I shivered. Where was I? I walked up to a mirror and starred at my reflection. Suddenly a door that was hidden in one of the walls opened. three women walked in.

They all beamed at me one of them waved. I slowly waved back at the strangers, "hello," one of them stepped forward and spoke, "Im Anne, this is Mary , and that's Lucy." she said gesturing to each of the other girls. "Well, hi!" I said to them, "Im-" Lucy laughed and cut me off, "We know who you are Lady America. We are your maids! Welcome to district 1!" My mouth dropped I didn't know I was in district one that's the last place I would have guessed.

I walked over to them and hugged each of them. I needed to warm up to them I had a plan to break down aspen. And I needed them to help but they would have no clue it was all my puzzle... They smiled at me and Anne clapped her hands. "Okay girls, lets get her size for her dress at the opening ceremony!" they immediately went into action and the first puzzle piece fell in place