Two

Molly POV
I walked to bridge to meet Liliana.  I was kinda nervous meeting up with Alex again. Every since we started talking I had a little crush on him.  He was always really sweet and funny.

I was worried I would make fool of myself in front of him.  I hadn't told anyone about my crush on him because I had to idea how he felt about me.  I don't even know how to tell someone because my crush on him started ever since we started talking.

I see Liliana on her phone facing the other way.  I ran up and tried to scare her but it work.  "I was ready to jump if you didn't come in the next five minutes," Liliana says while we started walking over the bridge.  I laugh at her joke but inside I was still so nervous. 

"Do you think anyone else is there yet?" I ask as we walked pass subway.
"Lauren and Jessica probably why?" She responds not looking up from her phone.
"No reason just wondering I don't want to just stand around waiting for everyone," I reply quickly trying not seem weird.
She shrugs her shoulders and we continue walking.

I spot Lauren and Jessica standing under the shelter.  Jessica started running towards us and attacks me with a bear hug.

"Mother," Lauren says as she comes over to us.  Then right after that Alex's car pulled up in the station.  I feel my heart starting to race as he gets out of the car.  I smile and wave him over.

"Hey," he says looking depressed.
"Are you okay mate you look more depressed than usual," Jessica says looking at him.  I playfully hit her on her arm.

"Yea just kinda depressed as usual," he says I laugh a little at his joke.

Soon after everyone else starts to arrive and we headed to Starbucks.