Three

Kayleigh POV

Molly been really weird lately ever since she talking to Alex.  I was kinda suspicious of her liking him but that highly unlikely considering she said she liked someone at her school.

I walked next to Lauren and we started talking about Kanye West.
"I would let Kanye rape me," Lauren says laughing.
"KAYNE FOR PRESIDENT 2020," I tell getting some funny looks from strangers and old people.  Lauren and I both hold in our laugh until we get past everyone and then we burst out laughing. 

"Only if Starbucks sold rice," Jason says coming up to us. 
"What's so good about rice," Lauren asks Jason.
"Everything what can you not eat with rice," Jason replays throwing his hands in the air.

I look back and Molly and Alex are walking together at the back, Jessica and Kacper are having a conversation about Donald Trump and I think Liliana went to get something at subway. 

I continue my conversation with Lauren about Kanye west until we get to Starbucks then we talked about the drinks and when we last went here.
"You still have that cup thing," lauren laughs pointing at it. I wink at her making her laugh.

Mollys POV

Me and Alex talked about school and coffee.  He was so nice and funny today.  "But coffee is actually life and an everyday must have," Alex says laughing.  I saw Kayleigh look back at us to I stepped away from Alex a little.

When we got to Starbucks Alex asked if I could order him a pumpkin spice latte.  As he handed me the money our hands brushed sent tingles through my body.