Chapter 1

Daily Life

Its pretty hard having to deal with a busy unique life having to be pushed around from others and not having the time to spend time by yourself. Waking up in the morning knowing that everyday will be like this, the same and hard. College is hard technology and art is hard, friends are hard, life is hard. Everyday you come home feeling so knackered and grumpy.

Its was a another 'Morose Monday' and people say look at the glass half full but on Mondays thats not really an option. As usual having to wear something that looks professional as this is university not college ,not high school. Its important to look smart but on the other hand i could look too smart and and people might think differently about me. Maybe going with Ina on are first day will make me look better, i should text her, to see what she's wearing. What about if she's busy, i think too much i should just relax...

*breath in breath out*

I guess wearing a black top with a sage leather jacket with jeans and caramel brown boots will do, it not a business or anything. 'Bye, mother!' I exclaimed, as she closed the door she wishes me the best of luck. Walking outside in the fresh air is amazing, being a computer geek is painful at times cause you don't see the real world. I was meeting Ina at her place for some breakfast then we would both leave to 'Virdy University', what a strange name actually.

I knocked on Ina's door, number 37, she opened and let me in. Her mother was there and she was quite elderly by now as she had Ina when she was 32 and the ends of her blonde hair were turning grey. Her yellow spotted white dress was quite bright for her modern house but her black shoes contrasted well. Im no fashionista but i know then colours go well and when they look terrible together. The thing is that Ina had a different style of clothing. She was more into turtle necks and skinny jeans. She was wearing a juniper green turtle neck and navy blue skinny jeans, her boots were black high heel ankle boots. We sat down and she started the conversation "Long time no see, red-head!" :J

"Don't call me that.." >:O

"Ok but we didn't see each other for the WHOLE term break!" D:

"I know, i know,it was the past it now UNI!" >:(

"Sure, but you've been talking to boys?!" :D

"No.. boys are useless" :P

"Ok? well lets go.." :I

"Ok..." >:I

She left swiftly but it was priceless. We got there at 9:30am, it was pretty empty but there was a guy with brown hair and a button up shirt and black trousers , there was also a girl she had sandy blonde hair and a teal dress, maybe it was a fine thing to wear but i didn't think it was appropriate to wear in a place like this. The guy looked up and saw me and Ina, the girl did too and she looks up at us even before the guy did but obviously her sas took over her. The guy sudden started rushing to get to us as he was at the other end of the room.

He finally came near enough to talk, he greeted us "Oh!,hello nice to meet you two I'm Gabriel and over there is Cady"

"Pleasure to meet, I'm Kasey and behind me is Ina" As i said it Ina did the brightest smile i had ever seen her do, maybe love interest has come into her mind already or she's really happy this morning, somehow.

We sat down and we chatted with Gabriel for a while. An hour later other people came 3 guys. All three of them looked puzzled that me and Ina were here. Gabriel left us and went and talked with the others. It was time for Ina to share her thoughts!

"So Ina what do you think about this place?"

"Meh"

"Meh! I think it looks like a dream!"

"I think it need refurbishing"

"I guess but for know we need to care about the people that we will work with for a few years!"

"You think knowing 1 person will help me?"

"I didn't say that, its the opposite, we need to meet more people, AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!"

"Sure!"

Gabriel came back with the 3 other guys. I saw Ina's face she wasn't ready to meet new people, well i wasn't either so who am i to judge? The guys sat down with us they made the atmosphere awkward, i didn't like it. Gabriel then explained "Sorry, I didn't introduce you to my friends" He said that in an unsure way, thats odd "So ermm heres Cameron,Henry and Wayne"

Cameron had messy brown hair and eyes, he was wearing a cyan hoodie and moss green trousers. Henry had blonde curly hair and greenish eyes he wore a shirt with a blazer and smart trousers then there was Wayne he had black hair and eyes and he wore a vest and baggy trousers. The 3 of them weren't close friends you could see it in them.