Chapter 4

The Party

Cameron was behind her and didn't have a pleasant face. He then looked around and left my room. "Ant, you didn't tell me that we had these people as roommates!" He moaned at Anthony. Anthony was confused I guessing maybe he didn't know that Cameron had already met us."Cameron, do you know them?" asked Anthony

"What do you think?"

"I guess you i have, did something happen?"

"No, they are just sensitive kids"

"Huh"

"Knowing that your an age older doesn't help the situation either..."

Yep i couldn't stand this guy, he needs to understand that we are stronger. Maybe then he will respect me and Ina. "Look!, Cameron my first impression of you might have been bad but I cant just judge you for the rest of my life like that, especially that we are gonna be living in the apartment with 2 other people! From the looks of it I looks like you judge people from your first impression of them. Am sensitive yes, but I know when someone is trying to hide how afraid they are by saying that others are weak. Cameron you a have a secret I know that you do have one, I just need to find out what it is, then i can prove you wrong" .Yass Kassie that was smooth ,I didn't mean to be rude i just want to see the expression in his face.

Cameron looked at me shocked and then he swiftly changed it to plain but i could still see in his eyes that he was shocked and that he still is. He wasn't a bully he just need to get use to me. He can act as cool as he want but he's knows that I will know the real reason for this sooner or later.

It was getting late but Cameron and Anthony were dressed up for something. I did hear Anthony talking about a party, were they actually going? Anthony came towards me as i was working at my desk in my room. "Kassie, you want to come to my 1 year anniversary at Virdy's?" Who does that? "It will be really cool, you'll get to know more people?"

"Ok, ill come but only if Ina can come too"

"pshh over-protective, you can live without her"

"Excuse me, then I wont come , simple" I gave him an evil smirk, I wasn't gonna play any games

"Ok, ok she can come" He wasn't happy but i didn't really care.

Ina and I got dressed for the occasion. I wore an amber top with my leather jacket and some black legging, I got some black ankle boots from earlier. Ina wore berry blue jacket with a white shirt underneath with jeans and sneakers. We went to the front door were we saw Cameron and Anthony. The both wore white shirts with black blazers and black smart trousers. So we left and went in Cameron's car, it was pretty big it was a black jaguar car.

We drove there and it literally a mansion were we went. The were stands everywhere and balloons. The were some people there not a lot but thinking about it more people are likely to come. It was a house party and i did just figure it out now. the 4 of us went inside and the inside was glamorous and most was white ,it wasn't modern but some areas were modern. There were couches and glass coffee tables also spiral stairs going up to the TV area with chiffon white bean bags and that part was kind of like a balcony because you could watch the TV from downstairs.

Anthony told me it was Gabriel's house. We sat down on the long dinning table and I was next to Ina and some girl. You looked at me and said hi and inside hi back, starting to make new friends. I started to talk to Anthony, we laughed, gossiped, chatted and it was fun. When i had finished my conversation i turned back at the girl and and she put on the bitter face like i just killed someone she loved. I was a bit afraid to be honest but I didn't want to show it.

She whispered I'm my ear "He's mine, so don't bother" She glared at me fiercely. I didn't really talk to her after, maybe we weren't friends then plus i wasn't even in love with Anthony, she just likes to assume things. It was party time and and I met some new people like me Ina and Cameron were talking to this girl her name was Kaitlyn. She was very nice she had blonde hair and she was

4

wearing an iris dress and it had a back belt and she had flats