Chapter 3

The Apartment

Ina starts rushing into the room, she looks at us and gets the wrong idea, she takes a step back, i pull her forward by the hand "Hey, I'm Ina" she says. Anthony glares and switches his expression to smiling, is hatred or jealousy coming out?. Anthony looked at me and said "Kassie do you mind helping me with something?" I didn't have the time to be messing around, I had to explore plus all of a sudden? "No, thank you, i wanted to get to know this place"

"Get to know?"

"Yea I have never been here"

"Oh, so your new!"

"Yea, me and Ina"

"So could you please excuse me"

Maybe I was a bit to harsh, I don't know, I just wanted to make things clear. I left the room hoping that Ina would be the one to get to know him. I was just annoyed they way he introduced himself, he couldn't even have the courage to greet us from the start so he acted like he didn't see us, well he did apologise so i don't really know what to say. Sometimes you get angry for the littles things and forget about the big things.

There were 4 rooms, maybe an extra for a guest but the all the boy rooms are full of 'stuff'. Is there another person coming to live with us. I wonder who he will be, maybe it might one of the people in the uni that we met earlier today or maybe it a another person who is in are uni but he didn't come today. Well let me start getting to work changing my room. *ding dong* Whose that? "Kassie! Kassie! You wont like what I'm about to say.." Ina came in my room with a stern face.

Behind was a guy that look familiar, wait no, no it can't be! Its him..