Chapter 2

Meeting others

They didn't look friendly either. I was to busy analysing them that i didn't keep an I at Ina and i saw her talking to Cameron and Gabriel, maybe I was wrong, maybe she does like meeting new people i mean she was the quiet girl but popular in her league girl so i didn't know if she would fit in here.

"Hey! Kassie" I heard a voice, I may have dozed out again and my brain is hearing voices "Kassie?" I don't think that was my head i think someone is calling me... "Kassie? hello?"

It was HENRY! "Oh sorry Henry i wasn't paying attention, you know.." How smooth Kassie.

"Oh! down worry, i just wanted to tell you about Gabriel"

"What about Gabriel"

"Hes,a bit of a strange guy, don't mess with him or you'll be in trouble"

It did seem that Gabriel was odd at first when he introduced Henry,Cameron and Wayne. But is Henry trying to be over protective or has he fallen into the same trap? "Kassie, Im not a friend of him but I've heard rumours that he's a weird guy, i don't know how because its just a rumour plus just be careful"

"Oh ok"

I walked off quite stiffly, wouldn't you be shocked after hearing something that can get deep easily by just hearing it, being the type of person who makes little things big it easy for me to get a clue and figure out the mystery. Now i have to look for Ina, she was in the common room. The common room had an eggplant purple coloured wall and a wooden floor with azure blue carpet near the dark green bean bags. "Kassy! come sit down!" I didn't mean to give her a look but i gave her a very disgusted look and she knew i wasn't into this kind of mess. Ina didn't really care that i was annoyed and she kept on talking to Cameron. Thinking about it i feel that Ina would go well with Cameron but maybe I'm just being silly.

It was the first day so i decided that i could relax, I sat down on the bean bag and Ina gave me a smirk,whats that suppose to mean. She continued her conversation "So Cameron whats your age?"

"22"

Ina's eyes went wide open, mine went wide too, the age gap was real. In an shy manner Ina responded, "16"

Cameron didn't show any expression, he more or less looked quite bored, "Ina, i don't want a relationship" Cameron said in a solemn way. Ina went red, i don't think she meant to bring up that type of conversation, but how can someone just say something to blunt like that, its not like the conversation was about romance in the first place, i hope.

Ina tried to clear the problem, i think Cameron misunderstood the conversation."No!, Cameron, i dint mean it like that, i just wanted to know the ages that are in this school.." She stuttered, Ina was afraid. 2

"Well isn't there a book showing the ages, maybe you didn't read it" I never knew boys were sassy, I started to despise him. Ina wasn't in a good state to be teased at. I held Ina's hand we left,its better to avoid the void not make it bigger. I didn't really care about how he felt, when someone is mean to my friends i have no mercy for them. Thats why i choose my friends carefully, and my soulmates too.

It was finally the end of the day and time for me and Ina to meet are roommates. The apartments that we were tall and quite modern as we booked the best apartment to live in. He enters and so a boy maybe i mistaken he's age, but he had black hair and blue eyes he wore a shirt with a cyan jumper and black trousers he was on he's computer and concentrating so much on the computer that he didn't realise that we were there or maybe he didn't want to greet us, how rude.

He chuckled, maybe he was reading or watching something. He the turned his head and saw us he had a bewildered face and continued watching his computer ,very rude. He got his phone and started to call someone, "Hey bros, wanna go for a party downtown"

"Ok the time will be 9:30pm today!"

"To congrats me for staying in Virdy University for 1 year!"

"Yea , Cameron you come back to the apartment and we'll figure out it will be"

"Okay, Bye!"

He ended the call and glared at us again maybe he was wondering why we were watching him, WAIT, i was watching him, where did Ina go! ARGH. Hm where could she go, the rooms or the.. "Hey!" Who was that, I turned and the guy was talking "Sorry for glaring at you.." Did he just apologise for something so small. "Ha ha! no don't apologise its..."

"Who are you?" He interrupted

"Oh I'm from Virdy University and that was my friend Ina, ermm I'm Kassie"

"Nice to meet you Kassie, I'm Anthony"

*Eek awkward silence*

Ina starts rushing into the room, she looks at us and gets the wrong idea, she takes a step back, i pull her forward by the hand "Hey, I'm Ina" she says. Anthony glares and switches his expression to smiling, is hatred or jealousy coming out?.