I

heyyyyyy guysssss. i know some of y'all are gonna be kinda mad at me because of how i unpublished this out of now where but i honestly was so unhappy about where is was going and how i was writing it. i have rewritten the chapters and the details are different so please start from the beginning and if there is anything or anyone you want in this story or have any input PLEASE comment or private message me! i will be updating hopefully once a week!

MAXIMILIAN/STILES

"Look we have 117 million other things to worry about other than our status on the lacrosse team" I say, looking at my werewolf best friend Scott.
"We do now." He tells me looking at the field with a concerning look on his face. I whip my head around and see this kid in goal catching everything thrown at him.
"Who the hell is that?" I ask in a confused tone.

The day has dragged by slowly and i've had a pounding headache for most of it, which is usually a sign that something or someone is coming. My last period teacher is late and it's is taking all I have to not leave. I finally hear the door open but I'm too nervous and tired that I don't even look up.

"Hello students. I'm sorry I'm late. I got held up with the principal who had papers I needed." The person says in a British accent that sounded strangely familiar but extremely hard to place. I look up and I feel my breath hitch.

"My name is Elijah but I prefer to go by Mr. Mikaelson." He smiles around then class but his eyes land on me last.

My breathing gets slightly quicker in panic and I can feel my magic rumbling under my skin. My Uncle Elijah starts taking roll and when he gets so my name he looks at me.

"Maxi-" He starts as if he's trying to get a reaction about of me, which he does.
"It's Stiles. I go by Stiles. It's a nickname." I say interrupting him harshly. He looks at me surprised to say the least. He moves on but he looks back at me every once in a while. Thankfully the class seems to end pretty fast but he calls me back.

Once we're alone he asks, "Stiles?" I just stare blankly at him.

"Why are you here." I ask bluntly.

"Max we just want to be family again. We have a nice home set up in New Orleans and we can all be together again."

"Yeah, well, nothing says family better than abandoning your 14 year old nephew and leaving him with nothing." I spit out harshly.

"Max we were just trying to protect you. Your mother did what she thought was best!" He argued.

"What she thought was best? Right after you guys left, the only other people I cared for got ill and died! I was all alone! Then I got my full powers, and you weren't even there! I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to hurt anyone! I've been by myself for centuries, I don't need you guys now!" I say quite loudly to him.

He keeps his head down, "We're truly sorry."

"Are you? Really?" I stare at him and scoff when he just sits there. I turn, slamming the door as I walk out.