VI

SCOTT MCCALL

Stiles stopped in his tracks and started to shake uncontrollably. Derek caught him before he fell on the ground, Klaus helping him put him on the couch.

"What's happening to him?" Malia asked, concerned.

Rebekah sighed," He's having a vision. He had a few when he was just getting his powers but that was many, many years ago and we weren't sure what they were and he was young so they weren't as bad. They are most likely worse now, since his power seems to be growing each and every day. It's hard to believe that they are still growing after a thousand years."

I stood there in confusion. Why didn't he just tell us about his powers?

STILES/MAXIMILIAN
it felt like I was in the room with them for hours. I had tried to get out but I couldn't even move. They were feeding me so much information about angels and hunters. Then I heard one word the made my blood run cold.

Dead.

But I sat still for a moment. I've been around death my whole life. What's so significant about it this one time? The next words that seemed to boom through my head shook me to the core.

Gwen is dead.

My lungs stopped working. I couldn't believe it. No. I refused to believe it. I had to see it for myself.

"Wake up stiles." I told myself.
"WAKE UP STILES." It wasn't working. I had to find her. I took a deep breath and started to stand up.

"Let me go. Let me go. Let me GO." I yelled out the last word and it seemed to blow the people away like dust. I could feel myself waking up.

DEREK HALE

"What's happening to him?" I yelled as Stiles started to shake uncontrollably. Nobody answered me. I looked around the room at his 'family' and they looked just as shocked as I was. Then, he started to scream and writhe in pain.

"Hold him down! He could hurt himself!" The man whose name was Elijah yelled to use and his siblings.

I took a hold of his left arm, along with Isaac while Scott and Malia took his right. Klaus took his left leg and Elijah on his right. All six of us were having trouble keeping him down. It was like a burst of energy flew through his limbs and pushed us off to the ground. He stopped shaking and sat upright. We watched him stand up and start walking away. But he stopped in his tracks. When he turned around, his eyes were pure white.

Lydia slowly walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Stiles?" She said softly.

"Magnus Bane." Those were the only two words he said. Then his eyes went back to normal.

"Why are you looking at me?" He scoffed. The rest of us looked around at each other in confusion. Stiles watched us do this and looked around suspiciously.

"Oh gosh. What happened now." He sighed, looking up and shaking his head. But in that moment, he froze. Like he was remembering something. "I-I've gotta.. I can't be here."

I walked up to him and Lydia and stood in front of him. "What happened. Why do you need to go?" I asked him in a soft voice.

"She's dead." He mumbled as a tear slipped out of his eye. "Gwen is dead." He sobbed. I took him in my arm's but looked around at his family.

"Oh my. " Rebekah said with wide eyes. She looked at Elijah and Klaus, the two of them having the same expression as her.

"Well I think it's safe to say that, for once, I had nothing to do with this." Klaus said, putting up his hands in defense.