II

MAXIMILIAN/STILES

After I slammed the door to the classroom, I ran to my Jeep. I slammed my fists against the steering wheel, almost breaking it. I take deep breaths but my body felt like it was on fire from my anger. I let out a yell. Then all of a sudden, my phone starts to ring.
"What?" I say not looking at the contact name.
"Stiles?" Derek says into the phone confused. I roll my eyes and huff.
"Obviously."
"Okay, first of all, enough with the attitude. Second, there is something really powerful in town and we don't know what it is so that means pack meeting at the loft at 3:30." He says to me.
"Look I've had a rough day, okay? I'm sorry, i'll see you soon." I say, Derek's voice calming me slightly.
"You're fine Stiles, why don't you tell me about it when you get here? You seem really bothered." He says concerned.
"Uh yeah actually. There is something I need to talk to you about." I wipe my hand nervously on my pants, I know I need to tell them what's going on and Derek would be the most understanding of my situation. He's the only one who even cares to check up on me nowadays since the Nogitsune.
"Okay. I'll be waiting here for you. Be careful Stiles." I smile to my myself and hang up after telling him bye.
I start my Jeep, calm but still somewhat irritated and pull out of the parking lot quickly.

I walk into the loft while shoving my keys into my pocket while on my phone. My dad had just texted me about a suspicious murder that had happened earlier in the day.
"Alright guys, i've got some bad news." I say still not looking up from the screen.
When I hear muffled yelling is when I look up. I see the whole pack tied up in chairs. I take a deep breath and realize that it smells like pure wolfsbane. I sense someone coming up behind me so it turn and quickly throw them to the opposite wall with my mind. Don't ask me how I can do that, I don't know either.
"Woah! Easy nephew! We just want to talk." Niklaus says picking himself up off of the ground. I see Elijah on my right while I face Klaus.
"How did you find me? You shouldn't be able to find me! Never mind. I already told Elijah that I'm not going with you and I will not speak to my mother. You might as well leave and everything will go back to normal before you ruin everything." I say standing my ground.
"Max we just want to be-" "I don't want anything to do with the people whom I was abandoned by! In the time I needed you most, you turned on your heals and you left! I was just a boy! A young boy, all alone." I yelled at them. I feel the burning sensation all over my body. It happens when I start to use my magic. Suddenly, everything was getting louder. I pressed my hands against my ears fairly hard. Everything was going in slow motion. I turned and looks Elijah right in the eyes.
"What.. have you done?" I said in between my rapid breaths. I fell, one knee at a time to the ground.
"A fellow witch nephew. Gave us a little something that should keep you asleep until we reach New Orleans. Your mismatch pack of mutts will come along, as they've seen too much." Klaus said in a smug tone.