Prologue :MEET ASTRID

Hi guys!This is my first fan fiction book so please be patient with me!😱😱

Please lemme hear any critic and please remember to click that 🌟

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

My name is Astrid Star Newton.

I was born and raised in Houstan ,Texas so you could say I'm a really country girl.

Since a young age,I've worked at Ruby's Dinner,while up until a few months ago ...when the world turned to,for a lack of a better word,shit.

In the beginning, people thought it was a joke, a silly government test gone wrong and many believed it would blow over - nobody took it seriously - no one paid any attention to the news.The police told us the CDC had it covered ,they told us everything would be fine...

Oh boy were they WRONG...

___________________________________________________________

Let's get a few things straight:

Age:20

Height:5'7ft

I was born into a middle-class family,have 3 older brothers whom I haven't heard from in a while as well as a younger sister...well had a younger sister...

She was unfortunately young ... naive...she didn't make it ,but I try not to think about it too much.My mom and dad...well...my parents weren't home when the world  took a turn for the worst and people started eating each other's faces off.

Heaven only knows if they're even still alive.

I was somewhat prepared for this(the plague I mean),not that I expected it,but I am well versed in the art of survival. I know how to hunt and I learnt a lot about survival from the many hikes ,boot camps and weird survival seminars I went on with my military dad and brothers.

My dad was a paranoid  fanatic...always worried about the dead coming back to life.I always thought he might have gotten hit in the head too many times and if you had told me a couple of months ago that any of his theories would actually come true,I would have probably laughed in your face.

He clamied he heard from people ,who had pretty high reach in underground governmental research centres ,going on about some or other secret project that would change the nature of humanity all together if it got out.These stories did nothing for him other then getting him dishonourabley discharged after attacking an officer who wouldn't validated this information.. things got a bit crazy.

Mmm ,guess now is a bit late,but turns out he was on to something .

Over the past few months(I assume it's been months)I've lost time-I've lost myself.I don't remember the last time I saw a living, breathing human  who wasn't trying  to steal from me or kill me.

I've decided that the best way to stay alive is to stay by myself and that's what I've done.
(That and a few other reasons I'd rather not go into detail about at the moment.)

I let my survival instincts  guide me for now.It's for the best.

I struggle to keep my sanity sometimes.The fact that I state it so bluntly is proof enough...I think ...or maybe that's just my way of dealing with this whole situation.

Right now  I'm in Atlanta because that's where my brother Benny was stationed last.

I hope to find him...to find a group if there are any...I need to find hope...

Yours truly...
Ashxxx

___________________________________________________________________
Hello!
Just wanted to say thanks for reading!

I love FF and TWD so I decided ,what the heck ,why not write my own!!
PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE WITH THIS BOOK!
PLEASE TRY COMMENT OR LIKE OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE LET ME KNOW!!!

PEACE!!!
RECRAZRA😚
a_unicorn_enthusiast thank you for editing this!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟