***Author's Note***

Hey everyone!!

This is just a quick note regarding updates. 

So, as some of you may noticed, I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo for the first time, and I've started writing a novel called The Blood's Flame. For those who don't know, the challene of NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words between November 1 and 30, which is a lot. For comparison, all the chapters of this version of White Noise combined only reach just over 48,000 words, so I essentially have to write more of The Blood's Flame in a month than I have of this version of White Noise in about a year. 

As a result, I'm sorry to say that until NaNoWriMo is over, chances are I won't actually have the time to update White Noise, which kind of sucks, considering I have to leave it just as it's getting exciting. But don't worry! I'll return to usual updates in December. 

For the time being, though, I'd really love it if you could check out The Blood's Flame and give me some feedback! Description below;

Since the defeat of the Old Kingdom, the six nations have lived in peace with the dragons of Flareia through union with a Dragonheir. Every fifty years, each dragon chooses a new Dragonheir to ascend - aside from the shadow dragon, Tenebrille of Umbrasse, who has refused union with a Dragonheir for the past two centuries. When Tenebrille is finally presented with a worthy Dragonheir in the 26th Year of the Ocean, the five other Dragonheir ascensions become shrouded in a chaos that threatens to destroy Flareia forever.

Like I said, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but NaNoWriMo is something I've always wanted to do, so please support me as much as possible! I'll update White Noise as soon as possible. 

Hope you're all well!

~ Sian x