Why korea?

"Mommy, why did you chose Korea from among other country, it sucks there you know?" asked Sana while sobbing. Her mother was only smiling while Mina, her sister slowly went to her. "Yah dongsaeng, stop crying, your not a kid anymore! Look at yourself in the mirror, you're already a beautiful lady, see?", pushing Sana towards the mirror. "But unnie, it's very hard to mingle with the korean people, I already researched about them, how the way they live and how they treat foreign people. They're so mean!!!" , crossing her arms. "Yah, Sana that's enough okay?, but for now, go to your room and pack all your things", her mother saidSana and Mina immediately went to their rooms and packed all their things.

Sana's POV

"I really hate mom and dad, arghhh!!!!!". She was lying on her bed from frustration. She gets her phone and slowly scrolling her contacts. "Hmmm, whom should I call this time?" . While scrolling her contacts, she saw the number of momo, her childhood Japanese friend who also lived in korea because of her parent's business. "I hope she didn't change her number". She called that number but unfortunately it does not existed anymore, she feel hopeless right now but she couldn't insist because she love her family more than anything. 

(9:00 am) "Guys are you ready???", they're mother said while smiling. "Yes mommy I'm ready, but I guess Sana is not ready, hahahahaha", Mina laughed hardly. "Stop it sis, please?, ", Sana said shortly. "Ahm sorry my dear sis, your just look cute when you are mad", still laughing. "Whatever sis", Sana immediately went inside the car crossing her arms showing that she's still disappointed for the sudden decision of her parents. After an hour they arrived at the airport and they board on the plane.

3 hours have passed and they already arrived in korea. 

"whoa? Is this Korea? I thought Korea was a worst place but it's not, I like in here" , Mina said, complementing the beautiful scenery of Korea's Airport. "hello? what's so good in this place?This place is only an ordinary airport you know?, Sana said irritably. "Whatever Sana, could you just please keep your mouth shut? I don't need your comment, okay? Mina started to get irritated at her demanding sister, Sana, and distance herself to avoid conflicts. They immediately rode on their shuttle and went to they're new home and still Mina and Sana were mad at each other.

When they arrived, all of them immediately went to their own rooms and unpacked all they're things inside their luggage. "I hope my story here will have happy ending, tsk", Sana said hopingly.

Hi everyone, this is my new work and I hope you'll enjoy reading it. I'm still learning how to produce good story line so kindly please endure this one. Thank you.

(Please vote and comment for my story improvement, :*)