Stranger!!

Sana's POV

I went to the living room seeing my older sister, Minah, watching a movie. I slowly sit beside her. It feels awkward at the moment since we had a quarrel awhile ago.

I can't take it anymore that is why I talked to her first. " Sis, Im sorry!", I said to her. But it seems like she doesn't hear a thing, she keep her eyes looking on the tv screen. It was a total silence between us when she suddenly talk to me. " Are you serious with your apology??", she said with a smile. " Of course sis, Im really sorry, I promised I won't do it anymore!!", I lift my baby finger to do a pinky swear and hug her.

" Yah Sana? do you want to go somewhere??", my sister said while giving me an evil look. "Sis, where only new to this place,  can you manage to go anywhere in this place?? ", I asked her doubtedly. "Dont worry sis, as long as we have a cellphone, everything will be alright, so? do you want to come with me?"... "sure!". I excitedly went to my room to prepare myself, open the closet and picked the floral pink dress. I put on a pink lipstick to match the dress that I wear. After that, I called my sister then we bid goodbye with mom.

We took a taxi cab for our first destination. The driver ask us where we will be heading to but he speaks in korean and we cant understand him. " sis, what are we going to say to the driver???, . My sister tried to talk to him using english but its useless, because he can't also understand english. " Oh my God sis, what are we going to do now??, I look outside the window and saw something like a coffee shop. I immediately pointed that coffee shop then the taxi stops. We took off the taxi and paid the driver for our fare.

We our now in front of that coffee shop and Im currently look hopeless from that culture shocked . " Sis? are you okay??, My sister asked. " I don't think Im okay right now sis". My sister mina just smiling and drag me inside the coffee shop.

Sana ? what coffee flavor do you want?... " Hmmm, macchiato!!!" My sister mina took our orders at the counter, and I looked for a place for us to sit.

after a few minutes, Mina arrived. " sis? how did you order these coffee?, did the sales lady understands you??". .." fortunately yes, because they knew how to speak english".

We are now seating and facing each other. I roamed my eyes around and I noticed that there are so many foreigners inside. "I guess this coffee shop was popular among the foreigners".

I zipped my macchiato a little, and hmmm, I love it ... its very tasty.... I had fun drinking my macchiato as well as my sister to her capuccino. I feel there is someone holds the lace of my dress so I looked down, I saw a cute baby leaning on my chair and having fun playing with the lace of my dress. " hello baby?? your so cute, where is your mother?" I looked everywhere if there is someone looking for the baby but I guess there's none. My sister Minah, get the baby and put in her lap. " Sana, you go buy a cupcake, I think the baby is already hungry". I immediately went to the counter and then bring the cupcake on our table. We tried giving the cupcake to the baby, and she likes it. The baby girl messily eating the cupcake that make her face painted with chocolate coat of the cupcake. I wiped her face and the baby smile cutely. After a few minutes, a man rushingly went towards our direction. He suddenly get the baby and hugged her. " Yah se ah?? why you did not wait for me??,.. the man said while panting. He then suddenly faced us. " gumapsumnida, for finding my baby", we doesn't understand what he is talking about, but we guess that he is grateful that we take good care of the baby. He smiled at us then he leave. I smiled to the baby then continue drinking my coffee...I think there is someone is weirdly looking at me. When I look at him, he then avoid his eyes on me.

" Whats wrong with this man??,"

Annyeong yureobeon, this is my new update. Please vote and comment. Thank you!