International school!!

Whats wrong with this man?, I whispered. "Huh? what did you just say?," my sister Mina asked. " hmm, its nothing sis", I answered. After we done drinking our coffee, my sister saw a music store near besides the coffee shop and decided to go there.

We went inside the store and look some of the dvds. My sister went to the ballet music section to find a new music since she's a ballet dancer. I went to the corner and found out an album of got7. I keenly read the title of their songs. " girls girls girls, stop stop it, i like you, just right, fly, hard carry". while I was reading the title, my sister came. " yah what's that?", she asked. "sis do you know them??"., my sister get the dvd and said " ahh, yes they are very popular here in korea, do you want to buy this??", she handed me the dvd, " no sis , Im just taking a look at it, lets go??, I put back the dvd to its place then we leave. While waiting for the taxi, my phone rang... " oh its mommy, yes mom??,... " where are you?, we have an appointment with your uncle".she said, " where here in front of the music store, who's that uncle??, I asked her curiously. "its your dad's business partner, just wait there I'll just pick you up, okay??", "okay mom we will just wait here, bye!!!"

While we were waiting for our mom, there is one familiar face coming out from the coffee shop where we went before. " hmm, she's so familiar, where did i saw her???". I really think about who she is until she walked into my direction. She stares at me for awhile. "Sana???? Is that you???", When she called my name I came to realize that it was Momo, my childhood japanese friend. "Momo?? yes its me, ahhh its nice to meet you again!!" I hugged her tightly. " Yah Sana what are you doing here in Korea?, Hi Mina???" Momo greeted my sister. Hello!, .. " Momo, I think we have the same fate, we were now living here in korea because of my father's business", She widened her eyes " really?? wow, I guess were destined to be together, by the way Sana, are you waitin for someone??,,, she suddenly asked. "ahm yes, were waiting for mom," " ah really? so I will go then?? say my regards to your mom, bye???... She bid us goodbye, and I guess she was in a hurry. After a few minutes, mom arrived and we immediately headed to a luxury restaurant.

When we arrived at the restaurant, dad was already there together with those 2 aged people. " Dad were here , I said while giving him a kiss on his chick" " hello!! I greeted the two aged people. " please take a sit" , the old woman said.

They were talking about business thing while me and my sister were busy eating the food that was served to us. After an hour they are done talking about business. Dad already noticed that were kinda bored so he bid goodbye to his business partner.

When we arrived, I immediately went to my room. After a few minutes, mom came into my room. knock! knock! knock!, can I come in?, " Yes mom, please come in". Mom went inside and then sat beside me on the couch. " Are you ready to go to your new school??, I already found one for the two of you". Mom said as if I already adjusted to our new place. " I hope mom, we will not be treated as an alien on that school",  I sighed and lean to the couch. "of course honey your  not an alien there because its an international school, there are many foreigner students there". mom said it clearly then give me an agree look. "okay mom, as long as there are many foreigner I'll be okay with it". Mom hugged me tightly and said " Thanks honey for understanding our situation right now". After she said that, she leaves my room and I continue doing my stuff.

Sana's POV

7:00 am, the clock rang....

" oh its time to do my morning exercise". I went outside the house since there was a public mini gym nearby. I was wearing a white inner shirt with pink jacket and a pink short.

I was doing a jog from house to the gym. Upon arriving the place, there are so many people doing some exercises. There are group og people doing biking, running, jogging and playing basketball. The place is quiet big though it was called a mini gym.

I am now started my jogging. I passed the other people doing a jog and its a bit awkward coz I dont know how say good morning in korean.

While I was running, I disn't saw the ball rolling in the ground and coming to my direction, I accidentally stepped on it and fell on the ground. " ouch!!" It was very painful and my knee landed on the rough stone. I groaned.

Suddenly a boy came to me saying " Chusonghaeyo, gwaenchanah??", I was a bit confused of what he had just said to me because I dont understand him. I gave him a 'what??' look.

What did you say?? I asked him using english. " Ahm I mean, sorry the ball went to your direction and  your knee was bleeding. I looked unto my wounded knee and it was really bleeding. I tried to stood up but it was so painful so I fell on him that cause me to hugged him. He was lying on the ground and I was on the top of him. Our face was very close to each other. My heart beats faster and faster I dont know what to do, and a snap went into my head which wake me back into reality. I immediately pulled back away from him. "Im okay already" . But he can still see that I was struggling in my knee pain. He suddenly lift me up and bring me into the near bench. "wait her I will just get something". He ran off to a store and bought some medicine. He then put an alcohol to my wound and blow it slowly. " Sorry for the accident", he said. " no, its okay, its not your fault", i sais to him while smiling. " but still sorry, by the way Im Mark, and you are???", He lift his hand to do a handshake, " Im Sana, Im a foreigner". I get his hand and finally we shaked hands and he smiled back....

hi everyone, it was very late. this chapter was a bit long, I hope you still enjoy reading it.

Please vote and comment  Thank yoh :)