"No I dont."

You looked at Raph and kissed his cheek gently, like a paint brush. "No I don't. I'll always love you..." You answered in a raspy voice. (Holy crud I am so cheesy! Lol) Raph looked at you and placed his lips on yours, you kissed back while tears ran down. You wanted this to happen for months and now, here you are. Raph placed his hands on your waist and turned you before running a hand through your hair.

You wrapped your arms around Raph's neck and curled the ends of his mask between your fingers gently so you didn't pull his mask off. You both pulled away, Raph wiped your tears away before kissing your forehead. "What's wrong?" "You... have no idea how long I wanted to kiss you..." (WHY AM I SO CHESSY?!) Raph smiled and kissed you again, you kissed back, not seeing April and Leo watching with smiles on thier faces.

"I knew this was going to happen. BUT if Raph breaks her heart again, I'm gonna let him have it." April whispered, Leo silently chuckled before leading April back upstairs. You and Raph pulled away for a short second. "Again, I'm sorry. I should have seen it earlier..." "It's ok Raph. I told you, I forgive you." You both shared a hug before looking at each other. "I won't let anyone hurt you again, that includes myself." You smiled and nuzzled his chin before saying "Ok you big softy."

The End