The Carter Brothers Series

By: cherrypop12

Story Details:
Dane Carter Is The Youngest Of The Carter Brothers And At 18 He's Only Got A Few More Months Until He Finishes High School And Inherits His Family's Legacy Of BDSM clubs.

Good Thing He's Already Found His Soul-Mate Then! Only He Hadn't Expected Her To Be Ready For His Kind Of Lifestyle Before. However Now, Catching Her Reading A Raunchy Book - He's Ready To Claim What's His. And He Won't Stop Until She's Stripped, Tied Up And Screaming In Pleasure For Him.

With A Jealous Cheerleader Adamant That Dane Should Be Hers, Emery May Be Faced With The Tough Task Of The One To Fight For Her Mate.
--------------------------------------------------------
Loved It. Like I Loveeee This Book And The Other Books Too. I Decided To Read It Again Today Actually Loll.

Book Type: Dominant

It's Completed

5/5

( This Is The First Book Which Is Dane )

-------------------------------------------------------#2: Mason

#2: Mason

Story Details:
Katy Dixon Escaped Her Vicious' Husband' That Day Only To Stumble Upon Mason Carter's BDSM Club. Call It Fate, Call It Coincidence, Mason Doesn't Care. It Doesn't Matter , Especially Since He Has No Intention Of Letting His Mate Go And For Anybody. Somewhere Along The Way Lines Of Resisting The Brooding Carter Man And Protecting Herself, She Finds Herself Doing The One Thing She'd Never Thought She Could Again- Love. But Love Is A Battlefield And If Mason Wants Katy, He's Going To Have To Fight Long And Hard For Her.

-----------------------------------------------------Like I Said For Above

Like I Said For Above. I Love All Of Them. I Think Either Eli or Mason Is My Favorite Though.

Book Type: Dominant

It's Completed

5/5

-Etkatrina💕