leaving the hospital.

Ponys p.o.v
Today is the day i get out of this place. Hospitals give me the creeps. I get to leave at 12:00. They want to do some x-rays. Im fine by that but i just dont want to leave danny here by herself. Her memory is getting much better. She remembers me a lot more than the night she came in. Johnny left yesterday because he wasnt hurt too bad. They did my x-rays and they said to lay low for about 2 weeks just to keep my ribs ok. The doctor called darry and i put my real clothes on. About 15 minutes later darry and soda were here. I ran over to them and hugged darry then soda. "Do you want to go see danny before we leave?" soda asked. I nodded and i ran to her room. She was sitting there looking at a magazine. I went over to her and kissed her forehead. She looked at me and smiled. "I leave today. Are you gonna be ok?" i asked "yes but promise me that you will come visit me every day." she said. She stuck out her pinky. I connected my picky with hers. "I promise" i said. She hugged me and i left. "Darry i have to come here everyday until she leaves." i told him. He nodded. "You need to have someone go with you, but it cant be johnny because you two are the weakest of the gang, so the socs are after you." he said. I nodded and we got in the truck. I saw a red corvette. "Watch your back greeser. One of them said. Soda glared at him and they drove off laughing. I was shaking a little and soda comforted me. We got back the house and soda grabbed the cake. It was fresh and still a little warm. I only ate a little piece because i wasnt really hungry. "Is that all you want pony." darry asked. I could tell he was concerned. I hadnt eaten much at the hospital. It wasnt very great food. "Yeah im kinda tired" i told him. I went to my room and jumped into the bed. The lights were already off so i got under the covers and fell asleep.