in jail

Sodas p.o.v
I left the house with hate in my body. I cant believe that the socs would do something so bad to someone so innocent. He had already been a few steps away from death, but i know why he is alive still. Its all dally. Dally is keeping him from dying. I nust know it. Dallys last word was pony. I know that deep down, he had a soft spot for him. We all did. He was everyones kid brother. Even steve had a soft spot for pony. I was walking around trying to calm down, but also looking for the socs that did that to my kid brother. I looked at the park and seen the red corvette.i checked my back pocket for my switchblade and i found it. I walked over to them and grabbed one by the collar. "What the hell did i say would happen if you touched my kid brother." i said. He just rolled his eyes. There was only two of them this time and i could take on two. The other one started to laugh. "What are you gonna do greese. Its 2 against one." he said. I smirked. Then i heard a "wait soda" it was darry. He came over and told me to go back home because 1)i could get jailed, which means ill go to a boys home. 2)i guess carter promised i would be there when he woke up. I nodded and ran back. When i got home, danny had her knees to her chest and was rocking back and forth. I sat next to her and hugged her. She was shaking really bad. She clawed on to me and nuzzled her head into my chest. "Hey danny its ok he will be fine. Hes strong and he is a fighter. We will get through this. I promise." i told her. There were so many promises that were made since dally died, and usually they didnt come true. "Hes already been close to death 2 times. I cant loose him soda, not him too." she said. I just hugged her tighter. I was surprised by what i saw from carter. She was crying too. She never cried, unless it was about dally. I looked at pony and saw him start to move around. I shhok danny and showed her pony. We both shot up and ran to him. "Pony." i said. He started to open his eyes and suddenly he started to scream. I looked at danny and carter. I gave carter a look as to say 'take her to her room to calm down.' she nodded and left. Taking danny with her. "Shhhhh honey its ok you safe now. Nothings gonna hurt you pony. Calm down." i said. He stopped screaming and was shaking a little less. "S-s-soda is that y-you." he said. I stroked his hair. And then he relaxed knowing it was me. I got him to relax enough for danny to come out. She was calm now and she ran over to pony. She jumped in his lap which made him flinch a little. "S-sorry." she said. "Dont be sorry im ok." he told her. She snuggled into his chest and somehow they both fell asleep. I was realived to know that pony would be ok. Little did i know i wouldnt have to worry about pony soon.
Two-bits p.o.v
I was at my house watching tv and thinking about dally for some reason. I miss him alot. I heard the phone ring so i answered. "Hi is this keith matthews?" somebody asked. "Yes is there a problem?" i asked. "No but this is the tulsa police department. We are calling in regaurds to Darrel curtis. He has been arrested for asault and battery to mark whindenburg. His bail is $100. He told me to vall you first so can you come and bail him out." the officef said. My jaw dropped. Darry. In jail. Now that was impossible. "Sure ill be right there." i told him. Then hung up. I had to call soda to let him know what happened. I dialed the curtis house. Soda picked up. "Curtis house. Soda speaking." he said. "Hey soda its two-bit darrys in jail and im going to bail him out." he didnt say anything. "O-ok hurry back ill tell pony and danny." were his last words before he hung up. I ran down to the police station and saw darry sitting in a cell. "Hey darry." i said. He shot me a glare before asking rudely whay i was here. "Im bailing you out." i told him. He smirked and got off of his rock hard bed. I bailed him out, which took like 3 hours. We walked out of the station and started to walk home.
Sodas p.o.v
Darrys in jail. He must of hurt them socs real bad if he was jailed for it. The only problem was, i had to explain it to
Pony. When they woke up danny saw that i had a worried look on my face. "Whats wrong soda" danny asked. "Darrys in jail pony." his eyes went wide.  "I-is he ok?" pony asked. I nodded he will be fine. You guys go back to bed and i will wake you up when he is home." i told them. They fell back alseep except they were laying down and she was in his lap with his hands around her to let her know that she was safe. I eventually fell asleep too knowing they were alseep.