my last time getting jumped

Carters p.o.v
Today is the day that im supposed to go to reform school. I got a call last night saying that they were changing it to tomorrow first thing in the morning.I slept over the curtis's house last night. The date was a succsess. I woke up and everyone was awake except pony and danny. I walked into pony and soda's room and i saw pony with his arms around dannys waist and danny snuggling into his chest. I took soda's camera and took poctures of them. They deserve each other. I walked out and told soda to go look at them. He came back out with a smile on his face. Darry was cooking eggs and bacon. I sat down in between steve and two-bit. "You excited?" steve asked. I looked at him. "Yup its gonna be the best day of my life." i said sarcastically. He looked at me and laughed. We watched mickey for awhile until pony came out with danny on his back. Everybody looked at them and smiled. They sat down, danny on ponys lap, and began eating. I took another picture with sodas camera. Pony came up to me when they finished their food. "Hey can i talk to you outside?" he asked. I nodded and walked outside with him. We walked to the park and sat on top of the monkey bars. "I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me and danny. It means a lot to us." he said. I smiled. "Its no big deal. You guys remind me so much of me and dally, so i had to help you guys. I really like you to together." i told him. He smiled. "Im gonna miss you guys alot. And you better treat her right or i beat you to the grave." i told him. He nodded looking scared. Just then a red corvette came up to the park. 7 socs were inside. I felt pony start shaking really bad. I realized he was having a panick attack. I held his hand as he squeezed his eyes shut. I knew that they were here for him because they already got johnny and danny. They socs came out and i instantly knew that they were the ones who have been trying to get the three of them. They were really big and muscular. I looked at pony and i never seen him so scared before in my life. He had tears streaming down his face silently. I felt really bad. "Score we found the third one. Hey greeseballs." one of them said. I felt the anger build up inside me. "What the hell do you want." i said and they all smirked. "Him" they said pointing to pony. His shaking got harder and his breathing was short and heavy. "What is your problem do you see him right now, he is having a panick attack because its not even a month ago since he got out. He is trying to live life as a normal kid. Just leave him alone." i shouted. They started laughing and pony clawed onto my shirt. He gripp was very tight and he was about to pass out, just from his panick attack. The socs have some nerve coming over here and trying to kill an innocent 14 year old boy. They started walking over towards us. Pony was shaking more than ever. I tried to comfort him, but failed because we fell off the monkey bars. We laughed for a second before we forgot that the socs were there. They ran over to us and quickly grabbed pony and one pointed a blade at me. "Stay away and you dont get hurt" he said. I stepped back until je started to walk and join the other boys.  I flicked my switchblade open and started walking towards the boys. I looked at pony and my heart stopped. He was motionless. "Get away from him or i will kill one of you. Im not afaid to." i said. I think that they got scared because the quickly got back to their car and drove off. I looked for a pulse. Luckliy i found one. It killed me inside to see him like this. "Carter is that you?" he asked. I could barely hear him because they beat him so bad that he couldnt really talk. "Yeah honey its me. Shhhh its ok. Close your eyes and go to sleep." i told him. "Whers soda. I want soda." he said. I felt really bad. He was beaten really bad and it was all my fault. I couldnt help him. "Its ok he is at home i will bring you there. Just go to sleep and when you wake up soda will be right next to you. I promise." i said. He noddex and shut his eyes. He was out instantly and i knew he wasnt alseep. He was unconscious. I picked him up with tears in my eyes. I was limping and trying to ignore the pain in my stomach. The socs had got me before they went bcwk to pony. I was kicked, punched, and cut on my arm. I had bruises all over me, along with cuts. I limped to the house a d walked through the door. Soda looked at me with an unconscious ponyboy in my hands. He shot right up, as did danny. Soda had a look i have never seen before in his eyes. It was anger and hate. I knew something bad was gonna happen. Danny had tears in her eyes and she was about to fall until darry caught her. Soda looked at me and saw that i was pretty bad too. He took pony out of my hand and put him on the couch softly. Danny ran over and kneeled besides him. She was bawling her eyes out now. Nobody else was there except fot the curtis brothers and danny. "What happened to you guys?" soda asked angrily. "We were at the park and the socs came up to us. Pony had a panick attack and i felt really bad already. I was trying to comfort him, but we fell off the monkey bars. The socs got ahold of us and beat us. I had 3 on me and i was able to handle them. I was too late though. They got pony bad. I took out my blade and threatened to kill anyone who tried to go near him. They left and i limped here with him because they might of sprained my ankle." i told him. Then i saw that look in soda's eyes before he stormed out.
I knew exactly what was gonna happen.
Oh no. I thought.