Her Again

Taraji's POV
Sunday
09:20am

I woke up today feeling like SHIT, this pregnancy is making me lose my mind this baby better come real quick. I looked over my side and Terrence slept peacefully next to me, i wouldn't mind waking up to this sight for the rest of my life. I kept staring at him he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I sat in my knees facing him until the baby started kicking.

Taraji:Oh My God!
Terrence:Baby you okay??
Taraji:She's kicking.

I took his hand and placed in on my stomach, he grasped in excitement and couldn't stop laughing.

Terrence:She kicking so hard, does it hurt?
Taraji:No it doesn't,why you keep saying "She".
Terrence:I can feel it in my blood its a girl. She stopped kicking
Taraji:Yeah, do you expect her to play the whole day
Terrence:Okay

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom,i did my morning routine and went downstairs to fix everyone food but Ms Leah was already cooking up a storm, i don't even have a problem with her being in my kitchen cause me and her have a great relationship and i love her. I sat on the stool in the middle of the kitchen and watched her cook.

Taraji:Good Morning
Leah:Morning, i hope you don't mind me being in your kitchen and all of that
Taraji:Not at all,plus I'm starving
Leah:it will be ready in a few minutes
Taraji:Did you sleep well?
Leah:Very well.

I stood up to get a bottle of water until Terrence screamed out my name from upstairs.

Terrence:Taraji!
Taraji:What?
Terrence:Have you seen my phone?
Taraji:Check on the side of the bed!
Terrence:Its not there
Taraji:Okay I'm coming!

I got my water and went upstairs,i opened the door and Terrence was sitting the bed with my phone in his hand.

Taraji:Did you try calling it?
Terrence:Yeah but i think it on silent
Taraji:Okay, check in your bag!

He grabbed his work bag and he found it. He looked at it and threw himself on the couch. I don't even know why we have a couch in the freaking bedroom but it was my idea.

Terrence:Is she up?
Taraji:Who?

I knew exactly who he was talking about but i wanted him to call her mom or by her name.

Terrence:you know who I'm taking about
Taraji:Yes she is up, she made breakfast so you gonna go downstairs and talk to her
Terrence:I'm not hungry!
Taraji:Okay, you can stay here and sulk i don't care.
Terrence:I'm going out with my boys later

His boys? I know exactly what "his boys time" means a lot of fake ass hoes around them smelling like goat ass so he's not going there not if i can help it.

Taraji:You not going there! Now let's go have breakfast
Terrence:I'm not going there? Told you in not hungry!
Taraji:I'm hungry that means your also hungry, Terrence can we go downstairs before you start pissing me off!
Terrence:FINE!

I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen and sat him down on the kitchen stool.

Terrence:Morning
Leah:Morning, would like me to dish up for you?
Terrence:No,I'll do it myself.

Ms Leah took her plate and went to the lounge, i took mines and was about to follow her before pulled me by my arm.

Taraji:What?
Terrence:Please dish up for me
Taraji:She offered and you said you'll do it yourself,now do it yourself!
Terrence:Please baby I'm begging you
Taraji:FINE! Hand me the plate!