WHAT NOW?

Terrence's POV
Friday
15:34pm

Its been two weeks since Harper left those stupid roses on my door step and I've been ignoring her since then, me and Rahji are in my office right now we just came from her doctors appointment and everything is right with the baby so we cool but i know Rahji still wants to sort Harper out but she can't do that while carrying my baby.

Taraji:Baby after i pop this baby out I'm going back to work
Terrence:Maybe after a few months
Taraji:No! You know Jay hasn't talked to me in Two weeks
Terrence:Me too. Don't worry I'll talk to him. Do you wanna go home now?
Taraji:No, I'll wait for you
Terrence:Okay let me go down and get some papers I'll be back just now and stay here!

Taraji's POV

I'm so tired after this doctors appointment but seeing my baby and hearing the heart beat just made things more clearer to,me that no matter what happens  my family comes first,i sat on Terrence's chair looking down at the picture of me. I just couldn't help but smile.

I places it back where it was and opened his laptop i might as well watch something on Netflix, why on earth does he has a password on his laptop? I tried my name but it didn't work, i tried Jays name and Viola. Just as i typed the door swung open and it was Ms Harper Scott looks like Christmas came early for me, she stood by the door and gave me this stank look, i got up from the chair and she came in and closed the door feeling brave i guess,i may be pregnant but i can whoop this trick in a second(whoop that trick).

Taraji:Harper Scott!
Harper:Taraji what are you doing here?
Taraji:Bitch i should be asking that
Harper:I'll just leave these papers here.

She walked over to put some papers on the table and i stood on the door before this bitch tries to leave without explaining shit to me

Taraji:Why did you send flowers to my house?
Harper:I didn...
Taraji:You better not lie!
Harper:You don't tell me what to do.

I went over her and slapped the shit out of her, she tried to grab my but i swung her over the table and chocked her(y'all know how her and Anika fought kinda like that)
I felt someone pick up and placed me on the ground.

Taraji:GET YOUR HAND OFF ME!
Terrence:Relax its me, What the hell happened here?
Harper:This bitch tried to kill me
Taraji:Call me a bitch one more time, if i wanted to kill you trust me i would!
Terrence:You just get out of my office!

She picked up her shoes from the floor and rushed out, i went to the mirror behind the door and fixed my hair,Terrence came behind me and kissed on my neck rubbing my stomach.