Going Somwhere Slowly

Continued

Terrence:Harper?
Harper:Terrence?
Taraji:Bitch what the hell are you doing here?
Harper:Well bitch this is my house!

Ohhhh this bitch is about feel my wrath, i went close to her but Terrence pulled me back.

Taraji:Oh i see, listen here bitch stay away from my SON STAY AWAY FROM TERRENCE OR WE GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS!
Harper:Terrence your wife has insecurity issues

I slid away from Terrence and grabbed her by her hair and looked at her in the face.

Taraji:I said stay away from my family BITCH ARE WE CLEAR?
Harper:Stop pulling my hair

I yanked her hair harder and she yelled in pain

Taraji:BITCH I SAID ARE WE CLEAR!
Harper:Yes We Clear!

Terrence grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house, with Jay following after i told his ass to go in the car. Terrence stared driving.

We arrived at home and Jay got out the car banging the door,i looked at Terrence and he just shrugged, he got out and opened the door for me helping me out of the car and took my bag.i opened the door and Jay was sitting on the lounge with Ms Leah watching TV he better not act like he ain't do shit. Terrence went to the kitchen and i followed him.

Terrence:I'm gonna talk to him okay, just drink some water.
Taraji:I don't want water.
Terrence:JAY COME OVER HERE

He came in dragging his feet playing with his phone and stood in front of me and Terrence

Terrence:Who gave you the permission to go out
Jay:I asked Grandma plus y'all were still asleep.
Taraji:So you just did as you pleased?
Jay:Why y'all tripping it's not like i went to the hood or a dangerous place plus i took my bike there
Terrence:Don't talking to your mother like that!
Taraji:Boy you Better take that back!
Jay:Y'all want me to say sorry? Chill i was on my way bac...

I couldn't stand hearing him talk so my hand just went flying across his face and he grasped in shock.

Taraji:Don't you ever talk to me and your father like NEVER!Terrence:Hand me your phone,Laptop, PlayStation and all your electronics

Terrence:Hand me your phone,Laptop, PlayStation and all your electronics. Plus you grounded!
Taraji:And wash these dishes!

He ran upstairs and i followed Terrence to the  lounge and found Ms Leah still watching the news i don't understand how someone can watch that the whole day. She looked at me then Terrence continued watch TV. It was silent for a while until i decided to start up a conversation.

Taraji:So Ms L have you been to the hospital?
Leah:Yeah they gave me some pills
Taraji:So when is your next appointment?
Leah:I don't even bother with those I'm going to die anyway
Taraji:Don't say that I'm sure Terrence can take to the hospital and you can get some treatment right babe?
Terrence:She said she gonna die anyway so why would she want any treatment
Taraji:TERRENCE!
Terrence:What!
Leah:No he's right i don't need treatment.
Terrence:THANK YOU!