Chapter 24

OHHHHHHHHH caught you off guard didn't I? Ive been getting feedback on my story about how I should bring Bryce back and I was like "ik ik just... JUST WAIT"

I'm sorry.....................

Not really.

ExistentialZebra 😂🤗 Sorry man

And btw I am going to try to post everyday

"I thought I said I didn't want you calling me" he said.
"I'm sorry... It's just that I miss you and Dan and I are in the past. Will you take me back?"
He sighed, "Well you are just in time because I just got out of a very serious relationship."
"So is that a yes?" You ask, not even thinking about what you are doing.
"Yeah I guess. Can I come over tonight?"
"Of course! See you in... 20?"
"I'll get there when I get there" he replies.
You both say your goodbyes and you clean yourself up a bit. About an hour has passed since you got off the phone. You look at your phone for the first time in about forty minutes. You see a text from Dan.
8:50 pm Dan: Y/N where are you?
9:07 pm Dan: Y/N?
9:16 pm Dan: Y/N please talk to me. I can't loose you.
9:17 pm Dan: I love you
9:18 pm Dan: I read your letter
9:19 pm Dan: It was a nice letter.
9:19 pm Dan: Y/N I really do love you with all of my heart. I may not remember some of our past but I cherish our present and want there to be a future
9:20 pm Dan: I guess I'm an idiot for letting you go. I guess? I know I am... Please call me I need to hear your voice. I don't know how much of Phil and I's convo you heard but I doubt it was all of it. Please. I love you. I actually love you.
9:22 pm You: Dan. I'm kind of embarrassed to say it back... I don't want to be taken advantage of. I need to be with a guy that actually cares about me. Up until now I thought you cared about me too.
9:22 pm Dan: What other guy would ever even think about caring about you more than me?
You don't respond. You know Dan will freak out if you say Bryce.
9:28 pm Dan: Y/N?
9:31 pm You: Dan...
9:32 pm Dan: Y/N is there another guy?
9:34 pm You: ... there is now...
9:34 pm Dan: Y/N? Who???
9:40 pm Dan: F/M/L tell me who he is.
9:42 pm You: Bryce.... OKAY?
9:57 pm Dan: 💬

Hey guys... I have news. Due to the plot of the story this book is going to end soon. I am about to be finished writing chapter 32 (the last chapter) and I'm not looking forward to typing "the end". It is going to be very hard. When I wrote this story I was a writer wannabe. I didn't think that anyone was going to read this story. Over the months, my views have gained from me being excited for over 100 reads to having over 600 reads. I makes me feel amazing to see the comments and votes and that by uploading... I may have made someone's day. Its a great feeling. Thank you all for reading. I love you all. I may or may not write another story, I might be too sad to be honest... but I enjoyed the ride. Thank you all for giving me the confidence and motivation to write and to keep writing. I love you guys :)
Oh I will also be doing a Q and A after the story is complete. Just message me any questions. Thanks :)