: 5 :

O'Connor's POV

I saw the girl from Horace's dream! It was her! She tried to introduce herself to everyone but failed horribly!! The look on her face made me laugh inside my head, but it was too funny I just had to laugh out loud.
Miss Peregrine scolded me.
Geez I'm sorry! Happy now?
Ugh no one understands me. Maybe Eleanor could be my friend...
No. She can't.
First of all, she's still probably mad at me for laughing at her just now. She's eating her food ever so slowly, glaring at me with her green eyes.
Wow, I thought.
She leaned over to Emma and whispered. Maybe she's talking about me!
NO! I can't like her.

Eleanor's POV

I leaned over to Emma, and without thinking it over, I asked, "Who is he and why is he so rude?" I asked, gesturing towards the strange boy. I startled her. "Sorry I made you jump." I chuckled. "It's alright, I've been scared by Millard so many times, I'm used to it." She said forgivingly. "That over there is Enoch." Looking over at the boy who had laughed at me. "He is usually always rude to everyone, so don't mind him. You'll get used to it over a while." She assured.
We both turned back to our pieces of gravy-drizzled turkey and broccoli on our plates and continued to eat.

******

"Children, it's almost reset. Would you like to show Miss Crofford where the gas masks are, Enoch?" Miss Peregrine said, breaking the silence.
Once Enoch stood up, everyone else had already ran into another room to get a mask, and bounded out the door to the lawn.
Enoch didn't even wait for me, so I just followed him to where the gas masks were.
Once he got his, he pushed me out of his way, onto the grass outside.
Could this boy get any ruder? I sneered at his back once I got off the ground.
I turned to see Miss Peregrine, holding a watch in her hand, and putting on some music.
Run rabbit, run, rabbit, run, run, run
I heard planes coming by.
Bang, bang, bang, goes the farmer's gun
The Nazi planes were dropping bombs!
He'll get by without his rabbit pie so,
Bombs exploded like fireworks... And another bomb was just about to hit the house when -
Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run
Everything froze!
It was like the world ended! Like everything stopped! And it all was because Miss Peregrine rewinded the small clock in her hand, making everything go into reverse! It was amazing! The sun came back up and the moon went back down.

This is what everyone was talking about, this was reseting a loop.  

******

RUN RABBIT RUNNN