Caps Game!

We pulled up to the Verizon center .. Hayes drops us off. He goes to park the car. Me and Emb walk into the doors and pull out our tickets , walk through the metal detectors and give the lady our ticket , I get super excited . I start running to our section and the lady asks me for my ticket and she shows us where to sit. We are sitting right up against the glass .

  Embry and I sit down and wait for the boys to come out onto the ice . Emb looks at me with this look like she just realized something . She says "omg Ev I just realized Nate is gonna see you." I just laughed and sorta blushed . "OHH I saw you blush what happened to Andre ohhhhhHHh I'm telling him ." Emb says in a funny way . I scream back "oh no please don't .,, HA SIKE we probably won't ever meet him anyways."

Hayes comes running down and sits right next to Embry .  The crowd goes loud I hear all kinds of screams all different pitches .

Right then the boys came skating on the ice I got super excited . That's when Andre came then , Wilson and then Schmidty . I sat back because I was afraid Nate would realize who I am . For some reason Willy came skating over to me and he just stood right in front of the glass I just smiled . Then I realized tom kept pointing his stick at me but low key . I just ignored it . I watch all the boys take shots , then I realized that Nate was right next to Tom and I started to freak out .

I looked at Embry, her and Hayes were all over each other so I just looked away . I turn back to the ice and Tom was staring at me , I sorta jumped out of my chair . I kept saying to myself this can't be real. I didn't realize but I kept staring at him so I guess he eventually turned his head away

*20 mins later*
The game began it was Capitals vs. Canucks . I watched as the first period flew by . Embry and me got food in between the first period . The second period began it was still 0-0 . I sit and watch as Andre and Tom start skating down towards the goal I start to cheer as loud as I could . Andre made a beautiful pass to Wilson .
Wilson then faked a shot and passed it to Andre and BAM it went straight into the back of the Net . The crowd went WILDDD ! I cheered so loud .

I sit down as the crowd starts to quiet. I look over and see Embry upset . I look at her and don't see Hayes , she looks like she was crying , I grab her hand and say "are you okay?, I'm so sorry I missed it i was watching the game an.." she starts bawling , "hay..Hayes just dumped me and left and now we have no ride." Emb tells me . I hug her and tell her it's gonna be okay and that we will get an Uber and that we will talk all about this when we get home we are here to enjoy ourselves Let your worries fly away. I just smile and hug her tighter and I see Embry staring on the ice and she starts smiling and says "oo I think you have an admirer." She laughs as she wipes her tears . I turn my head slowly and see Andre on the ice . Embry taps my shoulder and whispers "I swear he was just staring at you haha." I blush .

  As we watch the periods flyyy by and we make it to the end of the game the score 1-0 caps won !!!!!  (Part 4 coming super soon sorry this was so long)