Interesting things.

We stand in front of the Verizon center, waiting for Our Über to come get us. Minutes pass by, we wait for a while. My phone dies, I remembered I brought a portable charger, so I plug my phone in and ... the portable charger is dead , I frown.

Embry and and I start walking to the back of the Verizon center where we are going to get picked up and we were the only fans left at the Verizon center. Embry checks to see what time it is, its 12:18 am. Right as she checked her phone died, so now we have no idea when our uber would be here I shrug.

*15 minutes later*
We hear a car horn toot, we look around and see the Uber across the street. We had to run through a bunch of cars parked parallel. Embry starts running and I follow behind. Then that's when I felt my knee slice and sting, I slice it on a license plate. I fall right in the middle of the road, scared to death a car was going to come. I hear Embry scream she runs over to me and drags me onto the sidewalk. I get super dizzy. I hear the uber keep honking his horn, eventually he pulls away

Embry was freaking out and had no clue what to do. I was probably on the ground for about 5 minutes now. That's when I see 5 guys possibly 4 start walking towards us and Embry runs to them and scream "We NEED help please help us." I see two guys run toward me. I look up one looked like Andre I must of been hallucinating. I say in a quiet voice "An-Andr."

That's when everything went black ................

I wake up and hear a bunch of voices. As my eyes were still closed I say super softly "Embry where am I, am I okay." She grabs my hand and says "you're fine we are going to the hospital."

I felt super uncomfortable like I was being squished. I open my eyes slightly and that's when I see this beautiful face sitting in the front seat staring at me with this concerned face. It took me a minute to process that's when I scream "ANDRE?" Super loud. I hear like 5 guys start laughing I turn my head and see Wilson , Schmidt and beagle. Worst thing about it Embry was sitting on toms lap.

I felt so overwhelmed and I see a shirtless Jay (beagle) . Wow This was great. I look down at my knee and see a T-shirt wrapped around it and it was soaked. I look up and see Andre still staring at me with his concerned face I try and smile.

We pull up to the hospital everyone gets out. They all wait for me to get out. I couldn't even move that's when Tom said "oh shoot I forgot." He picks me up . Nate pushes Andre and says "why are you letting Tom carry your girl." Tom rolls his eyes .

I get rushed into the emergency room . And they wipe the blood away. Everyone seemed disgusted so they all walked out I look up and see Tom and Andre stay in the room with me I smile. Andre says "So I think I saw you at the game earlier." Trying to get my mind off what was happening and I say back "yeah I think I saw you too." Not even thinking what I was saying. Andre and Tom both laughed

The doctor comes in and told me I needed 6 stitches . Andre kinda laughed and said with his cute accent "one stitch less than I had when I did hurt my knee." I smiled. Tom came close and held my hand I squeezed it tight . Andre just sat back and watched and seemed like he was super annoyed with Tom.

They finished, as I slowly fell asleep Someone put me in the car. I felt the car stop and move. I feel a head fall onto mine I ignore it. and all I hear is a voice say "wow aren't they cute". I fell asleep.

(Hope you are enjoying. Comment Who you want her to choose!!!! )